Table of contents:
- How to dress in hot weather?
- What to do in the summer in the heat outside
- What to do in the heat at home, in the country or in the countryside?
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Heat is always a test for the body and our nerves. Heat reduces mental and physical mobility. The heat exhausts and limits us in mobility, when you do not know what to do with yourself. What can you do in the heat? It's not hot weather that limits you, but lack of imagination or excessive modesty.
If in winter we complained about “freaking cold” and in autumn about “freaking rain and wind”, then in summer we complain about “freaking heat”. At first, we are all waiting for summer, and then we do not know where to go from the heat, sunlight and stuffiness that haunt us. What can you do in the summer heat? There are some things that might interest you.
How to dress in hot weather?
At home, you can dress as you like, and sometimes even be exclusively in underwear. On the street, too, you can look a little different than on other days.
Heat is an excuse to dress in a way that would be embarrassing or embarrassing at other times. Minimum clothing and maximum exposure. In the summer heat, many people do not wear underwear, and girls do not wear bras, because this only interferes with cooling.
Do not be afraid to be immodest, because if not in the summer heat, then when else can you be so hot and defiant?
What to do in the summer in the heat outside
Summer outdoor fun? When a strong heat sets in, that is, only one thought is to somehow cool yourself down. The best way is to get close to the water. If you are in the country or in the village, then get out into nature. When you hang out in the city, go out into nature too, or go to the water park.
1. Take a dip in the river, lake, pool, sea to cool off.
2. Lounge on the beach in shade or under an umbrella.
3. Take a walk in the woods or in the park, where there is a pleasant shade.
4. Sit on the summer veranda with some cool juice or beer.
5. Walk around shopping malls, where there is always coolness and air conditioning.
6. Go to the pool, water park, sauna to cool off and have fun.
7. Ride a boat, yacht, catamaran, jet ski, which will perfectly refresh you.
8. Lie on a blanket somewhere on the lawn or in the park.
9. Play water games, watering each other with pistols or buckets.
10. Take up any water sport: surfing, paddle boarding, diving, kayaking.
11. Climb to a rooftop or secluded spot to sunbathe without your clothes on.
12. Go to any foam party or open air.
13. Take a walk with your friends somewhere where you can hide from the heat.
14. Take a ride in a car, bike or skateboard with a breeze.
15. Hang a hammock to indulge in lazing in the forest or park during the heat.
16. Meet new people and find a soul mate, because in this heat you can arrange a date on the beach.
17. Go ice skating on the indoor ice rink.
18. Go bowling, billiards, tennis or any other place.
19. Have a picnic in the late afternoon or night to enjoy the coolness.
20. Take a dip in the fountain or any other not very suitable place.
Summer heat is exhausting, but we will regret it in winter. Do not sit at home in the summer, but more often get out somewhere, even just to the beach. Have fun and party with it on these hot days. What summer activities are there? (see Things to do in summer)
What to do in the heat at home, in the country or in the countryside?
The easiest way to hide from the heat is to sit at home to hide from the sun. While in the country, in the village or in an apartment, you should protect the house from the scorching sun as much as possible and ventilate the room. Curtain the windows to protect from the sun and open the windows to bring in fresh air. If the house has a fan or air conditioner, then it's generally great.
Summer home entertainment? What to do in the heat at home? Here is a list of household chores that will distract you from the heat for a while. Remember that in the very heat you can sit at home, and get out in the morning or evening when it subsides.
21. Take a shower or sit in a cool bath for a great refreshment.
22. Make a cool drink or cocktail with ice.
23. Make sprinklers like you did when you were a kid, or buy a water gun.
24. Have a siesta or lie on the couch with a nap during the hottest lunch hour.
25. Watch movies, TV shows, programs or something else at home to get away from the heat.
26. Read a book or listen to audiobooks in a cool place.
27. Do yoga or meditation with or without light clothing to escape the heat.
28. Browse the Internet, watch videos, surf various interesting sites.
29. Listen to music and be lazy to weather the heat.
30. Choose any home hobby or hobby that distracts you.
31. Do something new that you have never done.
32. Learn something useful that will come in handy in the future.
33. Look for a part-time job or find a new job.
34. Plan your trip this summer, even if it's not very far away.
35. Make a cool video for your blog.
36. Do something with your own hands.
37. Invite someone over to have fun with the company.
38. Play a guitar or other musical instrument.
39. Understand better in yourself, succumbing to reflections, dreams and dreams.
40. Choose any leisurely activity to endure the heat calmly and easily.
The list of home summer activities for the heat can be anything. It all depends on desire and imagination. (see Things to do at home in the evening) What to do in the heat? Do whatever you want, but don't get bored. It's not hot weather that limits you, but lack of imagination or excessive modesty. Have fun this summer for an unforgettable experience!