2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
We kill ourselves every day by doing something completely different from what is required. How to choose the right path and make the right decision? Everything in this life can be conditionally divided into three components: useful, useless or harmful.
We often make life too difficult, which leads to unnecessary fuss and action. Don't know what to do in life and how to choose the right path? Answer yourself the following questions:
- What are you doing every day?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What do you watch on TV or computer?
- What do you read and what do you do on the Internet?
- Who do you spend time with and who do you talk to?
How to choose the right path and make the right decision?
Still don't know what to do? All actions and information can be divided into three components: useful, useless or harmful.
1. Useful Is what leads you to your goal and what makes life better. Which makes you even one step closer to your dream and goal.
2. It's useless - these are aimless and meaningless actions that do not change anything in life. Pointless conversations and meetings. A useless pastime. Laziness and procrastination. Social networks and computer games.
3. Harmful Is what reduces the chances of luck. These are alcohol and bad habits. These are actions and mistakes that not only bring one closer to the goal, but also postpone it. And given that every day we get older, then inaction can be equated with bad habits.
If you have chaos in your life, then there will be nothing at the end. Analyze any action to understand whether you need it. Is it helpful, useless, or harmful?