2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
The figure of a real man should resemble an inverted triangle, and for this you need to have pumped up, powerful and wide shoulders. How to build your shoulders correctly?
One of the main indicators of an ideal male figure is wide, pumped up shoulders.
It is a shame to have narrow and thin shoulders, because this is the lot of fragile women. A man with broad and pumped-up shoulders commands respect. This is the dream of many men, but not everyone knows which exercises can be used to increase shoulder width in just a couple of months of training.
How to pump up broad shoulders correctly?
The deltoid muscles are the superficial muscles of the shoulder. There are anterior, lateral and posterior bundles. To pump up the embossed broad shoulders, it is necessary to train the lateral bundles of the deltoid muscles. The lateral bundles of the deltoid muscles are involved in lateral shoulder abduction (in internal rotation) and in horizontal abduction (in external rotation).
The lateral bundles of the deltoid muscles (deltas) are broad shoulders.
Broad shoulders. Standing dumbbell arms
One of the most effective shoulder exercises is standing dumbbell arms.
1. Legs shoulder-width apart, bend them slightly at the knees, back should be straight. Hands with dumbbells along the body and slightly bent at the elbows. Hands with dumbbells can be held parallel to each other in front of the thighs.
2. Slowly lift the dumbbells to a horizontal position, palms down, remembering to keep your back straight.
3. When lifting, make sure that the little fingers are slightly higher than the thumbs. It is very good to imagine that you are pouring water out of jugs.
4. By stopping the dumbbells at shoulder level, you can avoid shifting the load on other muscle groups. Return your arms with dumbbells to their original position.
To pump the lateral bundles of the deltoid muscles (delta), it is necessary to perform 4 sets of 6-10 repetitions.
Broad shoulders. Bent over arm with dumbbells
Also, for wide shoulders, the exercise "bent over with dumbbells" is effective.
1. Bend your body forward and bend your knees. When performing the exercise, the back should be straight.
2. Your arms should be in line with your shoulders and your elbows should be slightly bent.
3. Do not change the angle at the elbows when performing arm spread
4. Raise your arms with dumbbells to a horizontal position with your arms and shoulders. Return your arms to their original position.
It is necessary to perform 2-3 sets of 8-10 reps.
One of the main mistakes when performing arm spread with dumbbells is a lot of weight, which does not allow you to perform the exercises correctly.
By performing these exercises, you will develop broad shoulders in a fairly short time.
Photo: Sigito flickr.com