Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Very often we have a whole list of desires that we want to fulfill. But the whole problem is that there will be desires and dreams, not real goals. To become rich, famous, successful, beautiful? This sounds more like a pipe fantasy than a real goal. If you want to change your life for the better, then learn to set goals. How to decide what to try, what to strive for, where to go and what to fight for?
Each of us has our own list of desires, plans and priorities, because everyone's dreams are different. But then a dilemma arises that almost all dreams do not come true and remain castles in the air. If your life is going wrong somehow, then you are doing something wrong.
There are usually two extremes in life. Some people go limp with the flow, while others grab onto pipe dreams that are far from real. Needless to say, both paths lead nowhere, because this is the wrong strategy.
What is the difference between a goal and a dream? Its reality and the possibility of implementation. We usually daydream, daydream, and fantasize more than we set goals. Unrealistic dreams only drive you into melancholy when real goals help you enjoy life and take everything from it. It is important to evaluate your fantasies for their reality and the possibility of early realization.
146. Attend interesting trainings and seminars that may be useful.
147. Get to know better the history of your country by traveling and visiting different parts of the Motherland.
148. Hitchhike and live a savage to discover the other side of life.
149. Uncover the creative side of your soul.
150. Learn to operate a boat, yacht or boat.
151. Take part in any competition.
152. Get additional education as an adult.
153. Get to know yourself better, your tastes, hobbies and desires.
154. Leave this world better than it was before you.
155. Make your own list of what you want to do in life.
The goals in a person's life are different, the main thing is to make them goals, and not just dreams. It all starts with a dream, but if the dream does not form a goal, then it is unattainable. What do you want to achieve the most? And what are you ready to give for this? Everything requires plans in the form of: effort, time and nerves. Dreams Come True…