Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Morality has always been considered a measure of piety, but has turned into hypocrisy, stupidity and a burden. What is unscrupulousness? Unscrupulousness - lack of clear principles, disregard for morality and ignorance of other people's rules. But it is unprincipledness that leads to well-being, success, money, entertainment, beautiful girls and joy. How to be unprincipled but happy?
The idea has taken root in society that a person should follow a clearly chosen course, adhere to general rules, maintain traditions and remain himself. But what if the world is changeable, a lot of random things happen, and goals and dreams change very quickly? Principles only get in the way and become a burden.
Unscrupulousness is like freedom. As soon as you feel it, you cannot take it back and lure it. Once you have given up principles, you will never want to return to them. You get used to good things quickly.
What does unscrupulousness mean?
Integrity means following your beliefs, principles and rules, regardless of the situation. Following the principles, even if it is unpleasant, dangerous, unprofitable, or pointless. Remain steadfast and adhere to the rules that you established earlier, regardless of new circumstances. Usually a person becomes a slave to his principles and uncompromising attitude.
Unscrupulousness is the opposite of being principled. Disregard for rules, frameworks, restrictions, principles. Unscrupulousness is an action in accordance with your current interests, goals, desires and dreams. Ability to give up principles in order to get what you want as quickly and as possible.
An unprincipled person does the following:
- disregards the established rules;
- knows how to adapt to any conditions;
- ignores morality and ethics;
- indiscriminate in means and methods;
- knows how to negotiate with conscience;
- ready and open to new;
- has great flexibility in making decisions.
It is rather stupid to adhere to some principles all your life, because today you want one thing, and tomorrow you want another. Your dreams and plans change at the speed of light. Often, you are forced to play by someone else's rules to match someone else's standards. But why do you need it? Why do you need principles imposed from the outside or even from within yourself? These are stupid restrictions that prevent you from using your full potential. What kind of immutable principles can we talk about if the world is changing at such an inexorable speed?
Principles are always expensive, but are they needed? The world is changing very quickly and looks more like chaos. If you are a static figure with the same principles for life, you will look like an archaic eccentric. To follow the principles means to be a bony and static person, whom everyone overtakes and laughs behind their backs. They are called simpletons, mugs, eccentrics, losers and simpletons.
The more wealthy a person is, the less he adheres to the principles, but there is also a feedback. The more unprincipled a person is, the more successful and happy he is. Coincidence? I do not think. Do you choose to be principled or happy? This is more of a rhetorical question.
Many of us watched the series "Unprincipled" based on the stories of Alexander Tsypkin. The series shows comically the life of the rich residents of the capital on the Patriarch's Ponds, indulging in entertainment, pleasures and sins. These are indecent stories about decent people, but they only seem like that from the outside. There are many devils in their pool, and the closet is full of skeletons that cannot be crowded.
The show is purely for entertainment purposes, but you can learn a thing or two from it. The main connecting link of all people in the series is the lack of principles. Most of the characters are flexible in their decisions and are great at adapting.
Unscrupulousness helps to achieve the desired goals by any means. Life is too short not to take everything from it, and the principles only get in the way. Why then are they needed if they do not help in life, but only tie hands and opportunities?
Principles of unprincipled people
What can we learn?
1. You are good, just like that. We are all decent and good people, just life makes you lie, spin and adapt. This is normal and correct in the modern world. An unprincipled person is an ordinary person who has understood life and its principles.
2. Life will always test you weakly. Karma never waits and overtakes everyone. This is where the principles are of no use at all. Principles are the anchor that will keep problems in mind. But the hopeless ones always come up. They are unsinkable. They say that shit doesn't sink. But it is better to be the one who did not go to the bottom and did not get covered with a polyp. It's always better to be a winner. After all, they write history and transmit genes.
3. All principled ones are failures. The one who drowns for morality, principles and rules, he endured the last one. Always the most correct and principled people turn out to be losers in practice. If someone screams about justice, equality and morality, he will be patient, you just have to take a good look.
4. Principles are ballast that comes at a higher cost than none.
5. In life it is always not about love, but about interest. Even when it comes to relationships with beautiful girls. The girl wants to get something from you. Ring, relationship, wheelbarrow, family, stability, protection. Love is not about love, but about interest.
6. All life is a battle, and in battle the most important is information, intelligence and supplies. Whoever owns the information can be as flexible as possible.
7. In the capital and big cities, adherence to principles is not normal. If you are principled, then you are considered abnormal and inadequate. But if unprincipled and abnormal, then you are normal. Here is such a mirror city of sins.
8. Your environment should be on the same level with you, so that it is comfortable to communicate, interact and be friends. At first, it is difficult to find your surroundings, but when you find, then any sea is knee-deep.
9. All people believe what they want to believe. So with women and men. So everyone has their own truth.
10. When a person has no principles and nothing sacred, then he is more successful. An unscrupulous person can easily get a job, find a second half, surround himself with comrades, earn more money and be more successful.
11. In life, like at the card table. There are always cheats and there are suckers. But if you don't see the suckers, then the sucker is you. But in modern life at the card table, all the cheats, when you need to always be on the alert, because the stakes are always high.
12. You will have friends, but they must be a little eager to get something from you. This is what friendship looks like. If those around you have no selfish interest in you, then your life has gone in the wrong place. You are a loser with nothing to take from. If you are not friends with you for what, then you are a worthless person.
13. Marriage, infidelity and love affairs on the side. Is it unprincipled? Come on! This is all so familiar to psychologists. But what are they not saying? They don't mention that most people cheat and go left. Monogamy is outdated and hasn't worked for a long time. Everyone is looking for lovers and mistresses on the side, but that everything would be safe. Therefore, often married people are looking for married mistresses. Sex between married lovers is no longer about treason, but about mutual assistance with minimal risks. In such a connection, no one expects anything and does not deceive, but everyone gets an excellent roast of bodies. Everyone is cheating on the side, either sitting on vicious films or having a low libido. But the last two examples are usually characteristic of principled ones.
fourteen. If you turn out to be the smartest and most advanced in your environment, then this is not your circle. You went to the wrong area. Always look for your people where you feel on an equal footing with them. Reach for the best and the strongest.
15. Always think about who you are communicating with. Check who is who so you don't end up being the loser who is being used.
16. Look at unprincipled people. They are always energetic, strong and smart. It is as if you are discharging energy from them, because for them there are no restrictions and laws. An unprincipled person is a leader, innovator, explorer and winner.
17. Is unprincipled ugly in a relationship? Look at the women. They are always drawn to unprincipled and arrogant assholes. They are adored, loved and forgiven by everyone. It is with unprincipled men that girls prefer to strike up a relationship, despite the strangeness. Unscrupulous assholes carry the best and strongest genes who can adapt and survive in the modern world.
18. Correctness and integrity is a virus. It is rather bigotry. This is an ostentatious and demonstrative form of piety. A person follows principles, but he himself does not believe in them. As a result, the person is devoured by this imbalance. Stop limiting yourself.
19. Big opportunities mean big risks. Why do you need a tit in your hands when you dream of a crane? You cannot become famous for good deeds. Do you want to have a lot of things and be happy? Be unprincipled.
20. Lack of principle is a habit. Once you've tasted it, you can't refuse it. The vices of their favorites do not let go. Unscrupulousness is convenient for the modern world, when principles only interfere with getting a dream, girl, money or goal.
An unprincipled person is you, just don't even need to hide it from yourself. Go to your dreams, achieve your goals, get what you want and enjoy life. In life, flexibility and adaptation is the only way to be happy.