Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
In today's world, being normal is far from normal. Society is rotten, sick, selfish, corrupt and immoral. Why adapt to what is unhealthy and disgusting? It's okay to be crazy in a sick society.
We all grew up in this society and it is difficult to understand where the disease begins and what is really completely wrong. What does normal life mean from the point of view of modern society? Society, starting from school, has been brainwashing us, instilling stereotypes and forcing us to do what we ourselves do not want. This makes television, the Internet and modern idols sick of them.
It's okay to be crazy in a sick society
• You must study well in order to get a normal job. There, you have to compete with others and push them with your elbows in order to succeed. Work from morning until night at a hated job.
• You must court and pursue the most beautiful female you can find. You will be forced to create a family unit and get married quickly. Let's make children as much as possible.
• Buy more. Advertising forces us to buy unnecessary things in order to satisfy the thirst for consumption. Work harder to buy more unnecessary things that you don't even use.
• Walk in clubs, litter with money, enjoy bad habits, sleep with as many females as possible, sit for days in social networks, take 100,500 selfies, ruin yourself with alcohol, fast food and other slag.
• The government is soaring our brains, wars are going on, states are bombing other countries for the sake of democracy, corruption and an abundance of crime are rife around.
• There are fewer and fewer real human relationships, and the principle of deceiving one's neighbor has become the main one. Man is a wolf to man. Be selfish and an asshole.
• Relationships have become short-lived and cynical. Love has become a business deal where people buy and sell. Everyone is cheating on each other and pretending to be so normal. Love has almost disappeared, and debauchery rushes from all cracks. Girls are sold, they sell their bodies, and the word honor and morality have disappeared from everyday life.
Be crazy, be brave, be different. Don't let others tell you what you must and what you must do. Spit on tradition and prejudice. Be crazy and do whatever you want. Don't waste your life. As the main character of the film “Duxless” said: “I do not call you into my world. Stay yours. Only you don’t need to drag me there”.