Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
You can be boring and persistently repeat that wine is harmful in any quantity, but this is not so. If you drink a glass of wine a day, then your life will be better, healthier and more interesting.
"Wine is another proof that the Lord loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin
Is a glass of wine a day harmful? Nonsense. Quite the opposite. Benefit. The wine is wonderful. Open a bottle of your favorite wine and have a glass after a hard day? Not only does it sound amazing, but it will make life so much better. When you drink one glass of wine a day, a lot of good things happen. And it's not a joke.
11 reasons to drink one glass of wine a day
1. One glass of wine a day reduces the risk of heart attack. In Russia, 48% of the causes of death are due to diseases of the circulatory systems. Of this amount, coronary heart disease has claimed more than half of the lives. Dry red wine has a good antiatherogenic effect. Wine protects the heart and blood vessels from damage.
2. One glass of wine a day reduces depression. In Spain, a study was conducted on the effect of wine on depression. People who drink wine suffer from depression and bad mood less by 30%.
3. One glass of wine a day improves testosterone levels. Do you want to be better in bed? Red wine is not famous for its masculinity, but in vain. Wine can raise testosterone levels, or rather, it helps to preserve it better.
5. One glass of wine a day improves the skin. The flavonoids in red wine help cells function better. Red wine helps maintain healthy skin and protects from sun damage. Do you want to have fewer wrinkles? A glass of wine will help you.
6. One glass of wine a day reduces the risk of diabetes. 8, 5% of the world's population suffers from diabetes. Diabetes is one of the causes of kidney failure, heart attacks and strokes. Just a little wine lowers the risk of diabetes by 58%.
7. One glass of wine a day keeps your eyesight sharp. Resveratrol helps prevent the development of cataracts and keeps your eyes healthy. It's time to open the bottle of wine.
8. One glass of wine a day will lower cholesterol levels. High cholesterol levels are bad for a person's health and well-being. A little wine can help lower the level of "bad" blood cholesterol (low density lipoprotein).
9. One glass of wine a day reduces the risk of Parkinson's disease. This slowly progressive, chronic neurological disorder is at times terrifying for many. A little wine can help preserve memory and reduce the risk of Parkinson's disease. The benefits of a glass of wine are obvious.
10. One glass of wine a day will increase your omega-3 fatty acid levels. Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential for the human body, because they are not produced by it. This is not only fish oil, fish and seafood, but also red wine.
Time to drink some wine! While writing this article, one glass of wine was drunk, but solely for health, creativity and happiness …