Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Guardian angels are always with us and help us in difficult moments of life. Angels save us from disasters, depression and troubles. How to recognize the signals of guardian angels? How to ask for help and how to pray to your angel? How to help an angel make you happy and successful?
My Angel is the champion of the Guardians
With me, poor, I have suffered in full, I believe, in his heavenly tunic, Orders shine for courage.
The first mentions of guardian angels appeared not in the Bible, but among people in the 3rd-4th centuries. Then the belief arose that with each person there is a certain guardian who helps him in all matters. Later, in all religions, mentions of angels protecting a person appeared. They are taught to read and listen. What should everyone know about angels?
Guardian Angels Facts Everyone Should Know
1. Guardian angels choose us. Guardian angels are our personal guardians and guardians. Angels themselves choose us at birth, looking at the beauty of our soul. They have been with us since birth and love us like their children.
2. Guardian angels outside of religion. Regardless of religion and faith, a guardian angel is sent to each person. Even atheists get their life guardian who will carefully protect them.
4. There can be several guardian angels. Some are given more angels than one. Sometimes angels appear later, depending on life goals, plans, tasks and dreams. Each angel fulfills its own role and is responsible for a part of life.
5. Guardian angels know us best. Angels feel our emotions and experience our pain in parallel with us. Angels see our light and dark thoughts, and therefore they know us inside and out. Our thoughts and thoughts cannot be hidden from them. Angels understand that people are wrong, but they accept our weakness and give an opportunity to fix it.
6. Guardian angels are always with us. At every moment of time, the angel is next to us. In the most responsible and dangerous moments, they take care of us as much as possible. After death, angels do not abandon us, but lead our souls into eternity.
7. Angels - guardians behind. It is generally accepted that the guardian angel is behind the right shoulder, and the devil is behind the left. But no need to spit through the left. Do not spoil your relationship with evil spirits. Also, two angels can stand behind both shoulders, if you are the lucky one who has several.
Prayer to an angel
Guardian angels hear us perfectly. You can pray to the angel and call him to help in difficult moments of life. A prayer to an angel is as follows.
“Messenger of God and my protector. Help me, the servant (s) of God (her) (name), hear my requests and save me from life's difficulties. I, the servant of God (s), worshiped the Lord all my life, prayed to him and the Lady of the Mother of God. Now I turn to them and to you, sent to me in defense. Always be by my side and help me in difficult times. Amen".
Guardian Angels Signs
Guardian angels give signs and their wise decisions should be listened to. How to recognize the signals that the angel gives? Angels love to give signs through physical sensations and events. Signs of angels worth paying attention to.
• Mental and emotional uplift
• Prophetic and warning dreams
• Transport delays and temporary overlaps
• Minor troublesome troubles
• Sudden pain and health problems
• Repetitive signs and events
• Pets or birds acting strangely
• Falling things constantly
• Advice from angels through other people's lips
Only then do not say that the angels did not warn you. Try to recognize the signs that the angel gives and understand their meaning. Don't ignore your feelings and feelings.
Often guardian angels are represented as small cherubs, but in reality they are huge angels with large and powerful wings. They are tough and strong warriors who protect us.