Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Unfortunately, schools and universities do not provide the really necessary knowledge that will be useful in real life. The most important life lessons that people have learned from it.
“Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. " George Bernard Shaw
What is the most valuable lesson people can learn from life? We asked 55 people, and they gave their answer based on personal experience.
55 useful life lessons
1. Always have a plan in life. And also a plan B, C and D for contingencies.
2. Don't waste time on things that won't matter in 5 years.
3. You are missing out on all 100 opportunities that you did not take advantage of.
4. You deserve the life you agreed to.
5. Always keep your mouth shut, and do not dismiss your tongue.
6. Life is 10% of the case and 90% of how you react and act.
7. Be as true to your word as possible.
8. You can only hope and trust yourself.
9. Life is too short to be shy, timid or cowardly.
10. Not problems should push in the back, but dreams should lead forward.
11. Keep track of finances and money. Spend less than you earn.
12. Don't make decisions under emotion.
13. Live in the present, not the past and not the future.
14. Try to tell the truth, then you don't have to remember where you lied.
15. Take every day a step towards the goal and achieve it.
16. Be honest with yourself and learn to face the truth.
17. Toxic people have no place in your life.
18. Treat people the way you want them to treat you.
19. Don't do the job for someone else, let them ride on the other neck.
20. If you do something, do it well.
21. Doing is more important than speaking or imitating.
22. Do not trust people and do not rely on them 100%.
23. Only you are responsible for your life.
24. Not getting new knowledge, you are preparing for defeat.
25. Pay attention to your loved ones and those who are dear to you.
26. You do not have to please others and do what they want.
27. Do not borrow a car, expensive things or another person's wife, if you are not ready to pay for it in full.
28. A beautiful face and body crosses out an ugly heart and soul.
29. No one will watch a video of a fireworks display or a concert. Enjoy a moment of beauty, and don't be a crowd.
30. Love and respect yourself.
31. Read carefully what you sign.
32. If something or someone does not make you happy, then quit.
33. Always stay in the game, don't write yourself off.
34. Get the most out of yourself. Be a better version of yourself every day.
35. Don't be an asshole.
36. You can always start over, no matter the circumstances.
37. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
38. Keep looking for ways to improve your life and don't stop.
39. Live without regrets and with an open visor.
40. Do not get involved in something that can harm you or create problems.
41. The most valuable thing is life. No problem is worth suicide. All will pass.
42. Be optimistic, but don't be naive.
43. Do not waste time and energy on revenge. Life will punish itself.
44. To hell with alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and other stuff.
45. Do not promise what you cannot fulfill.
46. Play sports all your life to be in your best shape.
47. Never stop trying.
48. Don't judge others by your own standards.
49. Don't get hung up on material values. Follow your goals and dreams.
50. Always use a car seat belt, condom and other precautions.
51. All actions have consequences. What goes around comes around.
52. When the world challenges you, challenge it.
53. Remain calm even when things are not going well.
54. You will regret more what you did not than what you did.
55. Be true to yourself and your dreams.
What advice would you give?