Table of contents:
- Happiness is not a career
- Happiness is not money
- Happiness is not a right and righteous life
- How to become a happy person?
- How to live high and be happy?
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Many people think that if they do everything right, everything will be fine. If you work hard, carefully monitor your health and try hard, then life will turn out as it should. But all this is nonsense and does not work a damn thing. How to become a happy person?
“Yes, man is mortal, but that would be half the trouble. The bad news is that he is sometimes suddenly mortal, that's the trick! " Michael Bulgakov.
Happiness is not a career
Some people believe that happiness lies in a career. I know many people who have worked their entire lives to succeed in their careers. They considered themselves indispensable at work, burned with careers and worried about the cause. Only work, a minimum of personal life and communication with loved ones.
But at one point, their hearts could not stand, they were fired or another trouble happened. A week later, other people were found at their workplace and forgotten. There are no irreplaceable ones. Their steep career did not make them happy.
Happiness is not money
Others wanted to make a lot of money. They got involved in different things, worked hard and were on the nerves 24 hours a day. They almost did not communicate with loved ones, never had a rest and did not participate in raising children. Only money, loot and cash. They earned huge houses, cars and yachts.
But they died young from heart attacks, died under unexplained circumstances, ended up with suicide, plunged into depression, remained lonely and unhappy. Money did not guarantee them a long and happy life.
Happiness is not a right and righteous life
Still others lived in harmony with themselves, carefully looked after their health, monitored the work of the body, ate only the right ecological food, led a sports lifestyle, prayed to gods, engaged in spiritual development, donated money to orphanages and acted correctly all their lives. They lived in ideal conditions by the sea.
But this did not help them live 100 years and be happy. Non-smokers, non-drinkers, non-staining and correct. They died from coronary heart disease, stroke, lung disease, cancer, diabetes, HIV, and accidents.
How to become a happy person?
"Life should be a journey to the grave, not with the intention of arriving safe and in a beautiful, well-preserved body, but rather skidding in, in clouds of smoke, completely exhausted and worn out, loudly proclaiming - This is a trip!" Hunter Stockton Thompson
If you strive to do everything right and right, you will never be happy. The more you try to control, the less happy you are. All this vanity and everyday life will not make a person happy.
All problems, illnesses and misfortunes begin in the head. Each of us can die at any moment. But there is only one piece of advice and one step to happiness. How to become a truly happy person? How to live in pleasure? It's simple.
Just live for your pleasure! Live in the buzz! Every moment of life.
How to live high and be happy?
- Do not be fooled by modern trends, imposed opinions, pretentious fashion, false idols and avoid the mainstream.
- Immediately quit your unloved work and hateful deeds. Or learn to enjoy it, whatever you do. Find yourself and your favorite business.
- Ignore the bigots, envious people, hangers-on, toxic people and lovers of other people's asses licking. Choose those people with whom you are interested and good.
- Get out of your comfort zone or quit your job. Leave to another city or country if you think that your place is there. Do not hold on to your usual way of life, sitting in fear in your hateful swamp.
- Do what you have long dreamed of and wanted to do. Learn to play the guitar, ride a motorcycle, learn to surf, paint pictures, learn martial arts.
- Enjoy your life. She's too short to waste comparison with others, formalities, social media, and trying to match other people's desires.
- Look for happiness and joy. Don't be afraid to try new things, take risks and take action. The main thing in life is to be happy, not to be correct and perfect.
How to become a happy person? How to live in pleasure and get pleasure from what is happening? Remember the song by Max Korzh "Live High". And do just that. Just live for your pleasure. Live in the buzz. Live in a cafe!
I choose: be yourself!
I choose: find my way!
I choose: live high!
I choose: to live in pleasure!