Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
As we grow up, we get a lot of life lessons that were not expected at all. Bitter but true life truths. You will learn these lessons sooner or later, and better right now.
"The most bitter truth is better than the most pleasant delusion." Vissarion Belinsky
The life lessons we learn as we grow up sometimes break our rose-colored glasses. Pink glasses always break glass inward. But it's better to boldly face the truth than to be deceived.
What life lessons will we learn?
1. The only person you can rely on 100% is you.
2. If you are under pressure, hit immediately in the jaw, nose or face. Is always! Then they will be left behind.
3. You cannot learn without trying and making mistakes.
4. There is no limit to human greed, stupidity and depravity.
5. Loving and being loved are often different things.
6. Good does not triumph over evil. The one who is smarter and stronger wins.
7. Most people want to see you as a failure.
8. You can not make mistakes, but still lose.
9. Uncertainty is your biggest enemy.
10. No one will come and make you happy until you do it yourself.
11. Sometimes the closest ones betray.
12. You will be offended until you fight back every time. Everytime.
13. Some people cannot be helped, no matter how much you try.
14. You may be the best peach, but there are those who don't like peaches.
15. It is one thing to have many acquaintances, and another thing to have several friends.
16. In life you will have to push others with your elbows for a place in the sun.
17. Every day you grow up one day.
18. Any victory is inextricably linked with the defeats that came before it.
19. Sometimes you need to leave work, relationships. Burn the bridges and go to meet the new.
20. You cannot make everyone happy.
21. No matter how hard you try, you don't always get what you want.
22. Don't create limits and boundaries for yourself. Thoughts are global.
23. It doesn't matter how good you are. There are always people who hate you.
24. You can be perfect in a relationship, but that doesn't guarantee anything.
25. The horse plowed the most on the collective farm, but she did not become the chairman.
26. You will grow old faster than you realize it.
27. If life brings lemon, then learn how to make lemonade? Sometimes lemons are sour and not good.
28. There is no happy life without an admixture of sadness.
29. Your health is everything. You don't need anything without it.
30. You will spend 80% of your time at work. Only 20% of your time will be spent on yourself.
31. Opportunities must be created by yourself, and not wait for a miracle.
32. It is easier to avoid mistakes than to correct them for a long time.
33. Employers take advantage of you and earn money from you. Don't be fooled.
34. Life does not owe you anything, like those around you. Go and get it yourself.
35. Life is not fair, but that does not negate the fact that you always have to fight.
36. Sometimes you have to be the bad guy to get things done.
37. You have to do what you don't like.
38. How your body looks depends on you. Sport is a magic wand.
39. You are not special. You are the same as everyone else.
40. The vast majority of people will be forgotten when their grandchildren die.
41. People will always want and look for something more.
42. It is right to give up hopeless affairs in time.
43. There are no irreplaceable ones. You can always be replaced at any time and in any place.
44. Don't rely on stupid and volatile luck.
45. Kindness and politeness will often be mistaken for weakness.
46. You too will grow old and die. It will be unexpected.
47. Setting the bar low won't get you what you want.
48. Do not trust politicians and most people.
49. Money solves 95% of problems.
50. Love more and travel more. You will never regret this.
51. Life will always take your loved ones away from you. They will go away or die.
52. You will have to pay for everything in life with money, energy or time.
53. Actions speak more eloquently than beautiful words.
54. Status, things or finances. None of this matters. It matters whether you were happy in life.
55. Don't run away from problems, but run towards dreams.
What life lesson did you learn?