Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Why is the life of a modern person so difficult and difficult? Why are there so many problems, difficulties, sadness and all the negative things? Everything from the fact that life seems difficult when happiness is in simplicity. How to make life easier and better?
"Simplicity is the highest level of art." Actor and martial artist Bruce Lee
All your sorrows, problems and hardships are due to over-complication. If you free life's problems from emotions, then the situation remains. The simpler our life is, the more comprehensible and happier it becomes.
We build too much of ourselves. You have grown up and put on a mask of importance. We are so busy, businesslike, cool, successful, wonderful and exceptional. We are too confused about our significance and importance.
The simpler a person behaves and the simpler lives, the more happy he is. He does not need to justify other people's expectations, prove something to someone, please people, try to be good or correct. There is no need to stick out anything and thus complicate life.
Make life easier and avoid chaos. Give up useless husk and vanity. Leave in your life only what you want. What benefits you, is important, or makes you happy. The more you give up what is superfluous, the more time and energy you have for the rest.
By crossing out complicated and unnecessary things, we become more free. We are throwing off the masks and stupid social roles that have been imposed on us. We begin to concentrate on the things that really matter to us.
When the game ends, the pawn and the king are in the same box. This philosophical expression best shows the life situation. Take a step back to start later.
Life is not a marathon, but a journey. Does it make sense to quickly run to the finish line, leaving all your health and spending all your time on the hustle and bustle? Maybe it’s better to try to be happy rather than participate in the "rat race"?
Give up many familiar, but insignificant, useless and unnecessary things. Make life easier but happier.
How to make life easier?
"The simpler your life, the more happiness you get from it." American actress Gwyneth Paltrow
1. Decide for yourself what is important to you? Write down 10-20 important points for your life.
2. Now choose 3-5 of the most important things that you want to do the most in life.
3. All things cannot be changed. Focus only on the things you need to do and exclude all others.
4. Determine how you spend your day and optimize your current tasks.
5. Limit social networks, TV and aimless pastime.
6. Say no to everything that is not in your interests.
7. Throw out all unnecessary things, put things in order at home and at work.
8. Communicate with those to whom you are drawn and whom you love. Do not associate with those people who make your life worse.
9. Free yourself time from all unnecessary things to do things that are important to you.
10. Learn to live simply, economically and without frills. The more things, the more it weighs on you.
11. Minimalism, simplicity and asceticism make you happy. Simplify your life. The word "enough" is good for happiness.
12. Don't chase unattainable goals. Throw away everything that is meaningless. Be realistic but happy. Spend time and energy on other important things.
13. Stop arguing, fighting windmills and getting carried away with Sisyphean labor. Do something more promising and more enjoyable.
14. Well, you need the most expensive car and a huge house to be happy.
15. Fight perfectionism and the search for the perfect. The best has always been the enemy of the good.
16. Make time for yourself, your family, your hobbies and interests. Do whatever makes you really happy.
17. Get to know yourself better. What do you love the most? What are your dreams and goals?
18. Live in the present, do not wait for the future and do not worry about the past. Be in the moment.
19. Constantly try something new and interesting. Standing water is covered with mold. Move forward, show curiosity and curiosity.
20. Do not rush to live, but enjoy every moment, every sunset and every second.
Life is too easy, but we love to complicate it. How to make life easier? Get rid of everything superfluous, empty and meaningless. The simpler your life, the more happiness there is.