Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Do you want to be handsome? You don't have to be young and beautiful to look great. It is important to take good care of yourself and your appearance on a regular basis. Being a man doesn't mean you have to look and smell like the last surviving savage. Better to look like a trendy dandy than the ultimate slob.
Do you like well-groomed chicks who have everything perfect? Girls also fall for masculine appearance. People around you treat people who look after themselves better. They were always greeted for their attractive appearance.
Do you want to look great? Take care of yourself. How to care for a man's face? How to take care of your body, skin, hair and health? It's important to take some hygiene advice as an unbreakable rule. You will look better, younger and more attractive. This will affect the quality of life and relationships with girls.
“You always need to look good. Even if those for whom you want to look good are very far away. Even if you don't want to look good. Even if you want to die and bury yourself. Looking good is a duty. " Willem Dafoe
Men's hygiene. 30 tips for men
1. Always wash your hands and face with soap when you come from the street. This will make the skin look cleaner and healthier.
2. Refresh your wardrobe to always look great. This will increase your respectability at times in the eyes of others.
3. Take a shower or bath every day. Each.
4. Brush your teeth in the morning after breakfast and before bed. After eating, rinse your mouth or brush your teeth.
5. Socks and underwear are changed daily. Shirts, T-shirts and pants as needed. But not too rare.
6. Use a night cream before bed to stay youthful longer. Don't be afraid to buy men's cosmetics. It will help you always look great.
7. Shave your armpit hair. This will reduce the smell of sweat and also make it more attractive.
8. Change your bedding every week.
9. Cut your nails short regularly to avoid dirt under the nails.
10. Clean up every week with a powerful vacuum cleaner, not forgetting about wet cleaning.
11. A contrast shower is good for the skin, body hardening and hair condition.
12. Buy shampoo and shower gel separately, not one complex.
13. Dental floss will improve the health of your teeth and gums.
14. Choose a haircut that suits you, and not the one that your mother did as a child.
15. Use a face and body scrub once a week.
16. Wash or wash your shoes, which tend to accumulate dirt, sweat and odor.
17. Ventilate the room every day, especially before bed and in the morning.
18. Intimate hygiene is extremely important. It is recommended to wash the penis twice a day, pulling the flesh as well as the butt.
19. There is no point in taking a shower and then drying off with a dirty towel. Wash them once a week.
20. Take care of the hair in the groin and remove excess for a neat intimate hairstyle.
21. Check for bumps, redness, acne. This could be a sign of illness.
22. Brush off yellow plaque from your tongue and upper mouth with a toothbrush.
23. Wipe your phone with soap to avoid millions of bacteria.
24. Choose cotton underpants that don't stretch or pull your testicles up.
25. When urinating, lightly squeeze the penis at the base and then use a tissue to remove any remaining urine.
26. When you wash, do not forget to wash your navel, ears, head of the penis and other hard-to-reach areas of the body.
27. Visit your dentist every six months. Get a check-up once a year. This will help clarify problems early. Fear not doctors, but fear disease.
28. Remove excess hair from the face, nose, ears and other places.
29. Antiperspirant keeps you from sweating during the day, and the light smell of eau de toilette will add charm.
thirty. Exercise regularly. Sport will make you beautiful, confident and sexy.
What advice on male hygiene do you already follow? Better to look like a trendy dandy than the last slob and gray mediocrity. Do you want to be handsome?