Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
How to manage your money wisely in order to keep it in your wallet as much as possible? Useful frugal habits and life hacks that will help reduce spending at any salary. How to save money and be richer?
Spending less and earning more is the main motto of a good and prosperous life. You can and should save money at any salary. Saving money will allow you to save money for other important things or vacations. Simple rules and life hacks that will help you save on food, cooking, electricity and other things. How to save money and be richer?
101 tips on how to save money and be richer
1. Cook at home, take food with you to work, eat less often in cafes and fast food restaurants.
2. Stop buying coffee, tea or juices on the way every day. Drink at home or work.
3. Write down all your expenses so that you can analyze all expenses later without bias.
4. Withdraw money only from your ATM or partners, which will avoid commissions.
5. Go to the store less often, this will avoid the temptation to buy unnecessary things.
6. Pay bills and monthly payments right away, this will allow you not to miss out on mandatory expenses and not be left without the Internet.
7. Upgrade to more economical mobile phone and home Internet tariffs.
8. Make a shopping list before going to the store.
9. Instead of clogged transport, take a stop on foot or ride a bike.
10. Rarely call your mobile phone and switch to instant messengers.
11. Do not buy branded expensive products when there are more democratic products of excellent quality.
12. Buy energy-saving light bulbs for the whole apartment.
13. Turn off lights and all electronics when not in use.
14. Use discount and discount cards.
15. Set aside some of the money for unforeseen expenses.
16. Don't buy perishable food.
17. Spend less money on girls and trying to please them.
18. Ditch disposable razors in favor of more durable ones.
19. Buy cereals, cereals and other non-perishable products in bulk for a month.
20. Go to the store only on a full stomach, this will avoid unnecessary purchases.
21. Agree on a financial plan with family, wife or children. This will avoid unnecessary expenses.
22. Pay attention to the weight and volume of the product when purchasing.
23. Don't buy a lot of cleaning agents by listening to cunning sellers.
24. Pay back loans as quickly as possible to save on interest.
25. When buying, pay in cash, not with a card. This will allow you to clearly see how much you are spending.
26. Compare prices in different stores and locations.
27. Avoid impulsive shopping and analyze your behavior in the store.
28. Don't waste your money on bottled water, but buy a good water filter.
29. Do not be afraid to defend your interests if you are deceived in the store.
30. Buy seasonal products when they are cheap and affordable.
31. Often the cheapest items are on the lower shelves and the most expensive ones are higher.
32. Save water and take a shower instead of a bath.
33. Traveling by car is more expensive than using public transport.
34. Do not buy into the words: "discount," sale "," two for the price of one."
35. Spend less money on entertainment, cafes, restaurants and clubs.
36. The fact that we live once is not a reason to waste all the money.
37. Do not drive a car, it will save gasoline and save you from fines.
38. Get rid of the habit of throwing tea leaves and other things down the toilet and then flushing. There is a trash can.
39. Light-colored wallpapers reflect light better and help save electricity. Clean windows allow the lights to be turned on later.
40. Always draw up a marriage contract, this will protect you from losing money and from choosing a wrong partner.
41. Do disease prevention from dentistry to cat flea remedies.
42. Do not buy semi-finished products, but cook yourself.
43. Check the purchase receipt.
44. Learn to take care of things from shoes to your phone.
45. Save your receipts when leaving the store. This will allow you to return the marriage and analyze your purchases.
46. Do not buy on credit or in installments, but save up and buy a thing in a cheaper place.
47. Visit agricultural fairs and markets.
48. Quit bad habits of smoking, drinking and other such things. Or do it less often!
49. Always make a will. This will take into account the interests of loved ones.
50. When renting a house, choose carefully. This will avoid unnecessary multi-month spending.
51. Don't buy too much food that you have to throw away.
52. Choose a bank that offers the best conditions and treats customers the best.
53. Do not lend to people who will not return. Try not to give money to anyone at all.
54. Always run money for the work you do.
55. Buying a subscription to the gym, go to it or buy one-time visits.
56. Think before buying a cheap thing for at least 10 seconds. This will save you from impulsive spending.
57. Think before buying an expensive item for at least 30 days. This will allow you to choose the best deal on the market or even give up the temporary desire to buy, inspired by advertising or circumstances.
58. Don't pay for others in cafes and other places.
59. Rent things if you only need them for one time, instead of buying.
60. Check phones for unnecessary subscriptions that draw money.
61. Start a piggy bank for change.
62. Optimize transportation costs.
63. Accustom yourself not to spend money, but to keep it as long as possible.
64. Use cards and sites that return part of the amount from purchases.
65. Sell unnecessary things to make money on it.
66. Don't waste money to relieve stress and depression.
67. Buy quality items. You are not rich enough to buy cheap things.
68. Replace paid entertainment for free.
69. Do not waste money on show-offs, new phones and branded items.
70. Shop after the holidays when they are cheaper by being on sale.
71. Make a gift yourself, don't buy it in a store.
72. Train at home and run outdoors instead of buying a gym membership.
73. Torn, broken or damaged things can be saved. For this, there are workshops for the repair of clothes, shoes and equipment.
74. Don't buy a new car or bike. Equipment becomes 25% cheaper as soon as it leaves the store.
75. Learn to say no to your whim and spend money on nonsense.
76. Shop with friends when it comes to "two for the price of one"
77. Install a double flush on the toilet and fix the faulty dripping faucet. Turn off the water when you brush your teeth or shave. This will save water bills.
78. Refuse additional services that you do not use.
79. Insulate the house for the winter, put good windows and doors.
80. Learn minimalism in clothing, nutrition and lifestyle. This will keep costs down and make life easier.
81. Don't buy many gifts for children. Better pay more attention and care.
82. Don't be fooled by the numbers 99. The price of 499 rubles is 500, not 400 rubles.
83. Buy energy-saving household appliances.
84. Buy a pressure cooker and a microwave, it will save you money.
85. Bathe less meat by replacing it with vegetables and fruits.
86. Watch films at home, not at the cinema.
87. Buy a hair clipper instead of going to the hairdresser every month.
88. Buy things in online stores where they are cheaper.
89. Pump up the wheels on the car. This will save gasoline.
90. Install applications that help control income and expenses.
91. Decorate the apartment for yourself, not for your wife, relatives, or anyone else.
92. Always spend less than you get.
93. Exchange things with friends. Especially when you have children.
94. Do things with your own hands, instead of calling the master.
95. Watch out for thieves in vehicles and at home. Do not buy into fairy tales from various crooks and charlatans.
96. Instead of going to a bar, invite your friends to gather at one of you.
97. Carefully read all the contracts that you sign. Especially the small letters!
98. Save 10-20% of the money you earn and 30% of the extra income.
99. Always be open to new job offers and don't be afraid to change your life for the better.
100. The kopeck protects the ruble. Save any money.
101. Things never make us happy. Don't buy a lot of unnecessary things. Happiness lies in something completely different.
How do you save and save money?