Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
If I started life anew, what would I change and how would I behave? Certainly would be different. More active, brave, reckless, wild, loving and cheerful. Life is too short not to take everything from it.
You can get stuck in modesty, depression, mistakes and stupidity, but you have to be aware of one thing. Life is one, and it is very short, like a moment. Do not allow yourself to screw up this priceless gift called "life."
Life is too short not to take everything from it
1. You are the # 1 priority. You should always think about yourself first, and then about other people. You have to make yourself happy and then worry about the rest of the world. Nobody will do it for you. Do not listen to other people who reproach you for selfishness, they want to be happy at your expense and rake problems with someone else's hands.
2. Have fun. Don't push yourself into the senior citizen's rocking chair ahead of time. While young, wild and reckless, have fun to the fullest. Let yourself drink the cup of youth to the dregs. Be fun, follow your instincts and rock.
3. Say yes to opportunities. Always grab the chance offered by fate. Challenge yourself to step out of their comfort zones to become stronger, wiser and better. Take chances and create opportunities yourself. Dare to cling to the departing carriage towards a new one.
5. Smile, laugh and have fun. Don't take everything too seriously, including yourself. Humor can help you connect with other people, help you overcome difficulties, and make your life happier.
6. Surround yourself with the best. Throw out toxic people and those who pull back. Let there be positive, cheerful, purposeful and wonderful people around you. Strive for the best in order to be better.
7. Travel. Sitting in your swamp - you think at the level of the swamp. Travel to get to know the world, understand other cultures, communicate with foreigners and other travelers. Travel inspires, teaches and dramatically changes consciousness.
8. Do what makes you happy. Invest time, energy and perseverance in what makes you happy. Which brings satisfaction and makes you better. Work hard on what you are passionate about. Chasing your dreams will make you happy.
9. Do what you fear. Often, to achieve a dream, you need to step over yourself and your fear. But this must be done in order not to regret missed opportunities at 80 years old. Courage, confidence and taking risks will help you get what you want.
10. Love. Give high priority to dating and love. Don't be afraid to love, try, and be reckless. Life is for love. Give yourself to her without a trace, even if it may end. But do not feel sorry for yourself for a long time after parting. During your life, you will have a lot of soulmates, a lot of emotions, a lot of sex and a little less love. Try not to miss out on love.
Life is too short not to take everything from it. How do you spend it?