Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Many found themselves in such a situation when they found themselves in a crisis, depression fell, despair squeezed in their arms, and the prospects and the future were very vague. How to get out of the crisis in life?
I got some kind of education, started working somewhere and hung up for years. You are still young, but not as much as you would like. Work is not happy, personal life is average and there are no prospects for the future. They do not hire good large companies, there are no cool connections, and you cannot get a job in top managers. Friends buy cars, apartments, hold managerial positions, get married, have children. And everything is not so with you. There are no prospects, no future, and depression drags you into the abyss of alcohol, panic and despair.
This is the story of many people. Someone simply indulges in dreams, others drink too much, others fight all their lives against an invisible canvas. What to do and how to change your life for the better if you find yourself in a deep crisis?
How do people get out of a life crisis?
Losers, alcoholics and homeless people are only those who want it themselves.
To begin with, there is no universal advice. Nobody will tell you to go there, do this and do this. But you can change everything if you start to act.
One of my acquaintances was from a poor and not at all prosperous family. She had a liberal arts education, but a lot of faith in herself. She has failed job interviews dozens of times. But she did not hang her nose and continued to be persistent. She continued her studies, worked at home around the clock, additionally attended courses and took on various part-time jobs. Only after a year and a half she was able to get a job of her dreams. She got what she wanted.
My classmate returned home to the periphery after his studies. He got married, got a middle position and did not grieve. But after a few years he divorced, and at work they began to pay very little. Depression, alcohol and life crisis. But one tourist trip to St. Petersburg changed everything. A classmate packed his things and moved to St. Petersburg with one bag. There he found himself a new job and a new wife. But for this, in a new city, he had to work very hard for three years.
Another friend sat on the parents' neck until the girl left him. This served as a good motivation for change. The guy sat down to programming and a year later he was able to get his first job. Ten years later, that loser and he are now completely different people.
How to get out of the crisis in life?
How to get out of the impasse and difficult crisis in life? It is necessary to understand that the crisis begins in the head and ends there. If you are in a complete ass, but it's time to start acting.
1. If you do not know what you want, then you will not achieve anything. Set yourself specific goals.
2. Never feel sorry for yourself. Stop making yourself a victim.
3. Don't blame your parents, friends, government, cronies, and others.
4. Your life depends only on you. There will be no miracle, and no one will save. Only myself.
5. Awaken your fear. Do you want to be at the same point at 50 as now?
6. Study, engage in self-education, get new knowledge to the maximum.
7. Hit and knock on all doors. Try it, try it and try it again.
8. If you find yourself in a hole, first of all, you need to stop digging.
9. Remove from life everything that bothers you: bad habits, weaknesses, toxic people.
10. Age is a number. You have time for all your dreams.
11. Nobody owes you anything. No one.
12. Do not wait for the right opportunity, but create them. The best day for change is today.
13. Work on your mistakes and learn from them experience.
14. It makes no sense to wait for the weather from the sea, and water does not flow under a lying stone.
15. Don't compare yourself to others, but set and achieve your own goals.
16. Make time for rest, proper sleep, healthy eating and sports.
17. Kick yourself every day for motivation and development.
18. Look for like-minded people and those who think similarly.
19. Stop doing what does not bring the desired result.
20. No prospects in your hometown? Leave to another city, capital or another country.
21. Always make short and long term plans linked to time.
22. Believe in yourself and become more confident. Stop blowing snot.
23. Take action. You will succeed.