Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Why do some think well, while others are worse? The modern world is ruled not by the strongest, but by the most intelligent and quick-witted individuals. How can you become smarter and develop your intellectual skills? Non-trivial ways to pump your brain and beat competitors for a place in the sun.
"Many complain about their appearance, and no one complains about their brains" Faina Georgievna Ranevskaya
Do you consider yourself not smart enough, stupid or poorly thinking? This is much better than having an unreasonably high conceit and being a pompous jerk like most people. A high level of intelligence will allow you to earn more and succeed in life.
The simple things you do every day will help you become smarter. If you are attentive and do these tricks, your intelligence level will rise inexorably day after day. In the modern world, it is not the strongest who win, but the smartest.
How to pump your brain and how to become twice as smart in just a year?
1. Periodically solve puzzles, problems, crosswords and tests.
2. Eat foods for the brain: berries, seafood, fruits, vegetables, nuts.
3. Exercise twice a week and give up bad habits.
4. Read books and don't lie to yourself that there is no time. Do you have time to sit on social networks for half a day? Read useful books, not any literary dregs.
5. Learn to use both hands equally. Write, brush your teeth, hold the spoon with your other hand.
6. Do not dwell on an obvious solution or answer, but ponder further.
7. Change the order of ordinary things, and do not act on autopilot all your life.
8. Learn to think critically, study different points of view and do not listen to what different people persistently hang on your ears.
9. Be creative: painting, singing, music and other similar things.
10. Play mind games: chess, “What? Where? When?”,“Quiz”,“Brain Slaughterhouse”.
11. Develop a sense of humor, read jokes, watch KVN and Comedy Club.
12. Learn foreign languages. Watch films in another language.
13. Keep a diary and write down your ideas in a notebook (you can on your phone).
14. Expand your social circle and meet different people.
15. Have regular sex or masturbation if there is no other half.
16. Look for the root causes of problems, difficulties and troubles, and do not just worry.
17. Educate yourself always, and do not stop developing after school.
18. Be as curious and curious as possible.
19. Study logic, rhetoric and other sciences that pump thinking.
20. Manage your mood, don't let yourself get angry or depressed. Don't let your mood and emotions manipulate you.
21. Sit up straight, do not slouch and do not restrict your breathing.
22. Read quotes and books of the classics.
23. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy foods.
24. Think positively, laugh more often and don't be a whiner.
25. Take care of good sleep and rest.
26. Memorize the names of people, important things and phone numbers of loved ones.
27. Look for more acquaintances and friends with whom you have common interests.
28. Declare war on laziness, social media, TV and procrastination.
29. Make detailed plans to achieve your goals.
30. Challenge yourself and accept it.
Become smarter and smarter. This will definitely help you in your work and life in general. But remember what the Spanish painter Salvador Dali said: "A mind without ambition is like a bird without wings."