Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Each of us wants to have many friends, to be the soul of the company, to easily attract the opposite sex, to be known as a good conversationalist and interesting person. 35 useful tips for communication and communication with people.
How to please others, find an approach to them and enjoy the reputation of an excellent conversationalist? At school you were taught chemistry, physics, biology and many other subjects of little use. But most of what you taught at school or university you didn't need at all. It would be better if we were taught how to make money, like the opposite sex and communicate with others.
Success in this depends 50% on communication skills. The usefulness and success of life depends on the ability to communicate. Here are 35 tips that school and university forgot to give you.
How to be a good conversationalist and make friends easily?
1. Smile more often. This is the easiest way to please others.
2. Become an initiator of communication, do not avoid people and open up to others.
3. Show sincerity and simplicity instead of inaccessibility and ingenuity.
4. Keep a couple of interesting and funny stories in stock.
5. Compliment and approve of the other person.
6. Call the person by name. This is the most pleasant "compliment" to the interlocutor.
7. Don't be boring, stuck, or whiner.
8. Be emotional, laugh, react. Show charm and charisma.
9. Look for topics that are interesting to the interlocutor, and he can talk about it for hours.
10. Do you want to be an interesting person? Live an interesting and fulfilling life.
11. Try to be optimistic, friendly and positive.
12. Try to be a good and attentive listener. Let the person speak.
13. Show your interlocutor respect, acknowledge his authority, reputation and importance.
14. Criticize less, do not condemn or whine about your problems.
15. Be reliable. Keep your word and the promises you made.
16. Hide your unnecessary flaws and negative sides.
17. Respect the opinion of the interlocutor, and do not try to smash him to smithereens.
18. Avoid arguments with the interlocutor and other negative confrontation.
19. Ask questions of the interlocutor and do not hesitate to ask for advice.
20. Praise the interlocutor for successes, victories and positive endeavors.
21. Try to look from the side of the interlocutor.
22. Approve the desires, dreams and goals of the interlocutor.
23. Speak positively about other people and do not judge them.
24. Admit your mistakes decisively and quickly, and do not dodge.
25. Try to define the character, mood and thoughts of the interlocutor.
26. Listen actively, nod during a conversation, agree and prompt.
27. Maintain regular communication with acquaintances and friends.
28. Point out other people's mistakes indirectly and casually.
29. Have fun talking and communicating with people. This is immediately noticeable.
30. Use the word "me" less.
31. Even if the interlocutor was mistaken, then concentrate on the fact that everything is easy to fix.
32. Find common interests, interests and hobbies.
33. Avoid complex phrases and terms so as not to embarrass.
34. Show a sincere interest in the other person. Take an interest in his affairs and life.
35. Expand your social circle, stay away from home and visit unfamiliar places more often.