Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
How we are treated depends on our behavior, handshake and smile. Each person unconsciously sends secret signals to people around them, which attracts them or scares them away. Simple psychological tricks that help absolutely everyone to like you.
Some people easily attract friends and acquaintances, while from other people everyone flees like the plague. What's the secret? The fact is that each person unconsciously gives signals to others. And what they will be depends on the person himself.
Simple psychological tricks to help everyone please
1. Address by name. Anyone loves when his name sounds. It lends importance and pleases the ear. Memorize names when meeting each other and then use this psychological trick.
2. Smile. Demonstrate a positive mood and joy when you meet. Don't forget to smile and laugh at jokes. People are always drawn to those who are positive, not hysterical or depressed.
3. Compliments and flattery. Compliment the other person to raise their self-esteem and mood. He will remember the compliment and treat you more favorably. Sometimes even flattery works well if it is well veiled.
4. Concentrating on similarity. Find out what you have in common. You can have the same hobby, passion, or favorite team. Tell your interlocutor about it to get profit from it.
6. Ask for help or advice. When a person is asked for something insignificant, he begins to relate better. Ask for advice or a small favor. This will make it easier to like him, because you helped him feel good.
7. Demonstration of weaknesses. Show your little flaws and weaknesses. This will allow you to show your imperfection and humanity, which will bring you closer.
8. Specular reflection. Try to repeat the manner of behavior, facial expressions, mood and manner of conversation. The more you look like the interlocutor, the more attractive you are.
9. Openness and friendliness. Be open with your body and behavior. Don't be pinched, don't be shy and don't fuss. More sociability, emotion and friendliness.
10. Be interested in people, do not try to interest yourself. Do you want to be considered an interesting person and a great conversationalist? Take an interest in life, ask leading questions, listen more, agree and nod. It will help you.
Do you want to please others? Use these simple yet effective tricks.