Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
We do not have time to do anything, we do not sleep much, we rarely rest, we have difficulties with self-realization, we cannot fulfill our plans and dreams. Unfulfilled dreams will remain so if you do not begin to embody them in reality right now. If you want to achieve your dream life, start by wisely allocating your most valuable resource, time.
Modern man always lacks time. Because of the inability to control it, many people cannot fulfill themselves in life. You don't want this, do you? Life hacks of time management for purposeful and wise people. How to have more free time and keep up with everything?
How to have more free time? Eisenhower Matrix
Many people do not know how to distribute the importance of affairs. It's time to prioritize life, and not try to have time to do 1000 things at the same time. The most efficient way to do this is by using the Eisenhower Matrix.
1. Urgent and important matters. In the first column, write down the most important goals and things that need to be done urgently. These are urgent matters that need to be done right now and without delay.
2. Important business and not urgent. There are many things that must be done, but so far the deadlines are not tight. These are sports, personal relationships, household chores, self-development and other matters. Important matters include everything that needs to be done in order to self-actualize in life. This cannot include watching TV series, playing games on the computer, or TV.
4. Not important and not urgent matters. This is watching TV, social networks, laziness. These activities only take your time and energy. Forget about them if you want to achieve something in life.
How to start keeping up with everything?
- Complete one task at a time. Multitasking makes it ineffective.
- Set clear goals so you know exactly what needs to be done and how.
- Constantly simplify processes and look for ways to get work done faster.
- Set aside time to complete the task. Set a countdown timer.
- Delegate some of the affairs to other people: colleagues, acquaintances, friends, relatives.
- Analyze how you spend your time at the end of the day.
- Reduce the influence of distractions: social media, emails, calls.
- Take breaks even during work hours. Rest 5 minutes every hour.
- Say no to unnecessary things and learn to refuse people, if not in your interests.
- Make a plan for tomorrow, week, month, year and long periods of time.
Do you want to make your dreams come true? Start appreciating your time: every hour, every minute and every second …