Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Nobody argues that being rich is good. But the richer you get, the greater the dangers and costs you face. What is cheap when you are poor, but expensive when you are rich?
“A person suffering from a toothache considers everyone who does not have a toothache as happy. The poor man makes the same mistake about the rich. " George Bernard Shaw
It's good to be young, healthy and wealthy, but it's rare when everyone is together. There are only a few such people in the world. What do rich people face but never say lest they be accused of pathos? This will allow you to understand some value for really important things.
What is expensive when rich, but cheap when poor?
- Divorce is so costly that it ruins business and dreams.
- High fees for maintaining security, anonymity and confidentiality.
- The cost of the slightest mistake, in any deed or deed, increases significantly.
- Time becomes expensive that you cannot even spend it on your loved ones.
- Holidays, weddings or parties must be luxurious, otherwise they will not understand.
- The risks of robbery, deception and crime are high. Everyone is trying to use you.
- True love is not given to the rich. You just buy it and accept it.
- The slightest vacation or vacation is expensive.
- The price of a word rises significantly. You have to watch your tongue carefully when you are rich.
- Expectation of all relatives for help in everything and always.
- Gifts to other people should be significantly more expensive.
- Educating children, when considering the best options, is expensive.
- Hobbies are becoming more expensive, but the pleasure is no more.
- All relatives and friends love not for what you are, but for the grandmother.
- Food, clothing, and living expenses rise with income.
- Large taxes and maintenance of life.
- Holidays and vacations are becoming luxuries that you cannot afford.
- The insurance for everything will be enormous.
- Cars, yachts and lifestyles to match their status.
- Doctors are trying to heal you for everything. As expensive as possible and for as long as possible.
- Home renovation, yacht and life maintenance.
- Wine and other alcoholic beverages are becoming more expensive.
- A minor breakdown of an expensive wheelbarrow costs the price of a regular car.
- Attorneys, lawyers, security guards, accountants and employees are expensive.
- Prostitutes and mistresses are more expensive, because complete anonymity is important.
- Reputation and name are very important.
- True friends are rare and worth their weight in gold.
- Life becomes dear. Many people want you dead: enemies, competitors, "friends", relatives.
Often we consider lack of money to be our main problem. But when you are richer, you have problems on a completely different level.
As the inventor, designer and entrepreneur Steve Jobs said: “Being the richest person in a cemetery is not important for me … Going to bed and telling yourself that you have done something truly wonderful is what is important!”
Steve Jobs died at 56. It is important whether you were happy during your life? Did you do something necessary and important for the world? What have you left behind? You shouldn't measure life with just one amount of money …