Table of contents:
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
Everyone I know talks about lack of time and being busy. Do you also have no time and energy at all? Why does this happen and what to do with all this?
You may have an endless to-do list, but that does not negate the fact that everything obeys the laws. There is a fixed amount of time. There are only 24 hours in a day and not a second more. We cannot do more than there is time in reality.
"A person's efficiency directly depends on the ability to organize their time, the ability to concentrate on the tasks set and the ability to filter out unnecessary information." Alexander Vereshchagin
The only way to be in time for everything is to correctly distribute all your affairs and reconsider their degree of importance. Try changing your timing strategy for a week, starting today. It will change your life for the better.
How to keep up with everything and why is there not enough time for anything?
Determine how much time you have
Make a list of what needs to be done. This list should include a sleep of at least 7-8 hours a day. 3-4 hours for eating, shopping, showering, cleaning and other household chores. 1-2 hours for transport to work. 8 hours on a working day. This is 19-22 hours of employment, but there are still 2-5 hours left for other needs as appropriate.
You have no more time. It remains for you to analyze the received data in order to present the big picture with your time. You cannot shorten sleep in order to be efficient and healthy at the same time. You can't watch TV shows or play on your computer for 6 hours.
Take away time-wasting distractions
When we eat, relax, sleep, work and do other things, we are constantly distracted. We receive messages, phone calls, or people jerk us. Mute your phone, don't go to social networks, don't touch TV shows or entertainment sites.
Remove distractions that hinder your productivity. Set aside for entertainment a period on the road, before bedtime, during a smoke break, or in another short period of time. You can entertain yourself only at this time, but not at another.
How to keep up with everything?
The art of managing your time is called time management. Our life depends on the effectiveness of management. Its success, usefulness and brightness. How to do everything and keep up with everything? Be clear and disciplined.
- First you need to draw up a clear work plan for each day. The tactical plan should be for a week, a month, a year, and a decade. It is important to stick to this plan and not back down. But you can change your strategy and be flexible.
- Adequately assess the scope of work and ability. But don't give yourself more time than it takes. Better to give yourself a little less time to get done faster. A person, by nature, will do the job all the time allotted for it.
- Determine the importance of your business, and then start with the most important. Try to reduce the number of things to do. But do not do useless or unimportant affairs, on which almost nothing depends. 80% of success brings 20% of important actions, and 20% of success brings 80% of unimportant actions. This is the Pareto principle that works.
- Work 45-50 minutes and rest 10-15 minutes. During working hours, you cannot be distracted by extraneous things or be lazy. This is your running time. If you shirk or postpone everything for later, then you won't be able to do anything.
- Do an audit of the time spent to identify its effectiveness and errors. What is wasting your time when it shouldn't? How to improve your productivity? How not to take other people's business to do? To whom should the business be delegated?
- What is the most important thing in time management? This is to find motivation. What are you trying for and what you will get in the end. Come up with a reward system for successfully completing points of the plan.
Why is there not enough time and how to get more done? Work with your head, not 24 hours a day. A competent time management system will help you achieve what you want. Work less, do more.
Time is running fast. How do you spend your most valuable resource? Answer yourself.