Table of contents:
- What professions will be in demand in the future? Promising works of the future
- Useful qualities for a demanded profession in the future
2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
The world is changing very quickly, and therefore you should think in advance where you will work in the next decades. Many spheres of activity are dying due to the crisis, opening the way for others. You need to change your profession and specialty now, and not wait for tomorrow. The most promising and profitable jobs of the future, where you can succeed.
"Simple specialties with the help of artificial intelligence will soon be excluded from the list of professions" Head of Sberbank German Gref
It is high time to understand that in 10-20 years other companies will rule the market. Crises, market crashes and global changes in the world are quickly sifting out some specialties as unnecessary. But at this time, other areas of activity are taking a head start. You don't want to be left behind like teachers, engineers or lawyers once did?
Work is a very important topic in any person's life. The quality of life and satisfaction with it depend on it. What professions and qualities will be in demand in the future? What should ordinary people do now?
You need to change your profession and specialty now, and not wait tomorrow or hope for a miracle. You are not a tree that cannot pull out roots. You are no more stupid and no worse than others. Choose the job of the future now, which will be well paid and will be in great demand in the labor market.
The world is changing very quickly, if you haven't noticed yet. What do pupils, students and already working people need to do? Learn new specialties and upgrade skills for the future. Are you already working? At the same time, start acquiring a new specialty, promising knowledge and become a professional in another field.
What professions will be in demand in the future? Promising works of the future
1. IT sphere, software development and work as a programmer.
2. Online tutors in education, foreign language, fitness, health, nutrition and other fields.
3. The field of health care and medicine. Epidemiologist, biomedical scientist, biotechnician, biophysicist, chemist.
4. Engineers of robotic systems. Industrial robots and robotic systems.
5. Specialists in information security and cybersecurity.
6. Expert analyst. Big Data Analyst or Big Database Analyst.
7. Business coaching and life coaching. Trainings on business and psychology of life.
8. Designers, web designers, animators and artists.
9. Bloggers, journalists, photographers and writers.
10. Development of mobile applications.
11. Sales managers for high-tech products.
12. The developer of artificial and augmented reality. Virtual reality architect and designer.
13. Internet marketers who work effectively with advertising and have a high level of analytics.
14. Design engineer of any profile.
15. Development of artificial intelligence. AI development will be the future.
16. Psychologists who really solve the problems of the layman. Online psychologists.
17. Nanoengineer and designer of neurointerfaces.
18. Development of computer games, e-sports and online gamers.
19. Consultant on genetic issues and DNA work.
20. Designing smart environments, smart homes and automation.
21. Internet entrepreneurs, Internet commerce and any business on the Internet.
Useful qualities for a demanded profession in the future
Any areas where technology and science rule will be successful in the future. It is important not only to upgrade yourself in these professions. It is important to develop the inner qualities of the future, which will help to be competitive in new areas. What should be emphasized?
1. Creativity and creativity that robots are not yet capable of.
2. Flexibility and plasticity of the mind, as well as actions.
3. Emotional intelligence. The ability to understand your own and others' emotions.
4. Analytical thinking and the ability to calculate steps in the future.
5. Skills in management, planning and process management.
6. Creation of your personal brand to be able to present yourself.
7. Customer focus. Understanding customer needs and being able to find solutions for them.
8. Multifunctionality. Ability to work with a quick change of tasks and with high uncertainty.
9. Systems thinking and work with complex systems.
10. Empathy and the ability to understand the motives of the behavior of others.
11. Multiculturalism and multilingualism. Foreign languages.
12. Switching skills, without ready-made it is impossible to establish contact.
Many professions will lose their relevance in the next ten years. What professions will be in demand in the future? Re-read the list and choose one of them. You have time to gain knowledge, improve your inner qualities and engage in self-education. No time? And if you do it instead of TV shows, social networks, toys and laziness?
Take on the profession of the future now. Otherwise, you will find yourself useless and useless in the near future. Use the crisis as the beginning of a new life. The profession of the future is the key to a secure and happy life.