2023 Author: Katelyn Chandter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-21 13:08
How to break the ice in a relationship and melt the heart of the most unapproachable woman? A rational approach to women guarantees a positive outcome on the love front.
When people ask me how to break the ice in a relationship, I advise you to melt it in the same way as ordinary ice - not with words, but with warmth. However, a rational man always wants to know what exactly he should say. So, let's get down to the question.
The first thing to understand is that unlike you, a woman is not interested in facts when she listens. The woman listens between the lines to find out something about you. She looks at what will come of you - a friend or a husband, and this, in turn, brings us to the eternal question: "Well, what the hell does she want?"
In search of the answer, one female anthropologist studied thirty-seven societies around the world, and everywhere she found that a woman was looking for four basic qualities in a man. From Paris to Ulan Ude, from New York to New Guinea, women wanted their beauties to share the same traits. And in everything that you say at the first meeting, a woman will look for their sign.
Four qualities every woman looks for in a man
A. Resources. Basically, of course, this is money, but education, intelligence and good taste also belong to this category. The female genes are to blame, and they want to know if you are capable of taking care of her and the possible offspring.
B. Social status. This does not mean that you have to be the CEO or the owner of your own company. The woman wants to know that those around you are respected.
B. Physical strength. This is an echo of the days when a man had to protect his woman and children from the hostile tribes prowling around. And also bring home a buffalo sandwich. (Chips won't work.)
D. Responsiveness. She wants to know if you are attentive to others (mainly to herself in the future) and whether you will take part in other people's problems (especially in her problems).
How to show her that you are a "real man"
So how can you demonstrate all these qualities to her? You can't just walk up and say: “Hi, I'm rich and strong, my name is Harold, all my friends respect me and are proud of my friendship; Let me, I think, I'll come here and listen to what kind of problem you have."
She judges your merits not by what you say, but by what you will not say - and she knows how to read between the lines.
Basically, women do not listen to what you say, but to what you are silent about. Never brag; learn better the fine art of hinting at your undoubted merits.
So, a little more subtlety. Let's get started …
1. Praise any piece of her outfit, ideally a piece of jewelry, and ask where she bought it. Lest it seem like a common excuse to start a conversation, add that you are looking for a birthday present, for example, for your sister. And then the actual part of the conversation will go that will emphasize your merits. Say you were looking for something suitable in Tiffany (substitute the name of the most expensive jewelry store in town), but, alas, nothing was found. This will demonstrate that you have A (resources) and G (responsiveness). Plus, a woman will start dreaming about the Tiffany diamond earrings that you give her someday.
2. A popular movie will always be a great topic of conversation, but get her opinion first and convince her that you think the same. Then cite a critical article from the internet. This will make you look smart and well-read, which is part of A (resource availability).
3. A local charity event will allow you to kill three birds with one stone. Browse the newspaper. Talking about such an event will let her know that you have resources (A) and social standing (B), and are emotionally responsive (D).
4. Ask what she does, demonstrating emotional responsiveness (D). This is necessary - however, try not to make her feel like you are interested in her social standing or resources. No role reversal!
5. The most reliable, basic way to win a woman of the XXI century is to hint that you can help her professionally. Let's say you have the opportunity to present it to the right people. This will indicate your social status (B). You can delve into some issue related to her work, over which she is struggling at this time. This will demonstrate emotional responsiveness (D).
6. Use phrases like, “When I was throwing gravel on the path to my grandmother’s house…” You will look physically strong (C) and caring (D).
7. Find a way to ask her about the people who are in her life (no no, not about her lover). They are very important to her, and she will gladly talk about them. You will immediately gain a reputation as an emotionally responsive person (D). Then you can mention your friends and relatives by the way, demonstrating social status (B). You can immediately screw in something about the hard work that you had to do with your friends, hinting at your physical strength (B).
8. Ask what restaurants she likes. Then, casually mention your favorite restaurants. Only mention first-class places. This way you will get a high rating for resources (A) both in the area of money and in the area of good taste (and at the same time whet her appetite and make her dream of a good dinner with you).
9. Introduce her to talk about pets (if she keeps them). If a woman has a cat, she is most likely crazy about it - so arm yourself with some good knowledge of cat grooming. Only a super caring man (D) knows how to take care of a cat!
10. Have you ever thrashed some impudent guy because he offended your sister or your girlfriend? Never got into a fight for some noble reason (bar brawl doesn't count)? Mention this in some way to make it clear that you are very caring (D) and strong (V). Just make sure she doesn't think you are an ordinary fighter.
11. The last and most important trick: listen carefully to her words and ask about all the things that she mentioned, at least briefly or in passing. This will let her know that you are very caring (D) and can read between the lines.
12. Whatever you are discussing, screw in a suitable quote from anything you read (select from the suggestion): Forbes, US News and World Report, Economist, Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily. You yourself understand from which side it will show you. If your lady prefers fiction, quote your favorite book.
Be prepared to answer the most important question she is sure to ask.
Most importantly, how do you answer the inevitable question: "What do you do?" As I said before, despite all the achievements in terms of equal earnings, many women have a belief in their genes that you should earn more, be smarter, or at least better (whatever that means). Even in the heyday of feminism, mothers continued to read fairy tales to their daughters, such as Cinderella. (Cinderella married a handsome prince.) Or they took them to the cinema to watch full-length cartoons like Thumbelina. (Thumbelina married a handsome prince.) And there is no end in sight. Today little girls are watching Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Well, let's say you can't call a monster handsome, but it still turns out to be a rich prince.
You can be sure: a little girl living in the soul of any, even the most successful and wealthy woman of our time, dreams that "someday my prince will come."The concept of a prince has likely expanded over the years. A prince doesn't have to be rich. He can be a scholarly prince devoted to science, a principled prince a politician, a sensible poor prince an artist, a talented prince carpenter. The closer the image of a prince she created to your answer to the question "What do you do?", The more chances you have of winning her.
Of course, you cannot influence her dreams in any way or make your life coincide with these dreams. However, one thing is certain: her prince is proud. He is confident and loves his life. When she asks who you are, no matter what the answer is, exude enthusiasm. Don't start long monologues about your job, but make it clear that you love it and love your life. (And then don't forget to ask about her life and her work!) Based on the book by Leil Lowndes