We often come across in life that we are dictated how to behave, what to say, how to communicate, with whom to be friends. It's time to use common sense and intuition. Stop trying to be good and perfect!
It's no secret that our decisions often resonate with others. Someone considers them correct, others - no. And that's okay. But it is completely abnormal when they try to impose someone else's opinion on us, sometimes quite aggressively. Friends, family members, and even completely random people allow themselves to dictate conditions to us: how to behave, what to say, how to communicate, with whom to be friends, whom to ignore, and so on. Sound familiar?
So, friends - you don't owe anything to anyone! Well, you don't have to, that's all! No, we do not argue, there are certain obligations to the family, children, society, in the end. But our choice of how to act and what to do in this or that situation, we must make ourselves, weighing our own decisions a hundred times, guided by our own common sense and intuition.
You don't have to
1. Be 100% flawless.
2. Follow everyone.
3. To do something pleasant for people who are unpleasant to you.
4. Loving people who harm you.
5. Apologize for being yourself.
6. To be exhausted for the sake of others.
7. Feel guilty for your desires.
8. Put up with an unpleasant situation for you.
9. Sacrifice your inner world for the sake of someone else.
10. Maintain a relationship that has become abusive.
11. Do more than your time allows.
12. Do something that you really cannot do.
13. Comply with unreasonable demands.
14. Giving something that you don't really want to give.
15. Bear the brunt of someone else's wrong behavior.
16. Give up your “I” for the sake of something that is not close to you.