What does a modern man want in bed, but what is he afraid to say? Features of mood and sexual preferences of modern townspeople. Fears and desires in the sexual sphere.
Durex has conducted research on British sexual habits and preferences. More than 2,000 respondents took part in the survey. Purpose of the study: to understand the attitudes and sexual preferences of modern city dwellers.
The answers showed that the fear of voicing their desires is still inherent in young people. The frequency of having sex for the average couple dropped to 3 times a week from 5.
What does a modern person want in bed, but what is he afraid to say:
• 63% are aroused by reading "adult literature", but only 40% of people have ever made their sexual fantasies a reality.
• 47% said they would like their partner to be more open about their sexual desires.
• 43% of the respondents described themselves as relaxed in bed.
• 28% admitted that they were embarrassed to offer their partner (partner) to try something new in bed.
• Most of all people love experimenting with sex toys (17%), role-playing games (17%) and lubricants (10%).
• More than 35% said they hadn’t tried anything new in bed in a year.
• Erotic films (41%) and vacations (38%) most often warm up sexual moods.
• 81% of people say that the emotional and psychological aspect of sex is as important for them as the physiological one.
• 20% admitted that they send each other exciting text messages to inflame each other while they are apart and "prepare" for sex.
• 53% of men said they would like their partner to take the initiative, suggesting new ideas for implementation in bed.
• People are twice as likely to choose to read in bed rather than have sex.
• 65% of couples say that reality attracts them much more than fantasy or erotic films / books.
• A quarter of those surveyed said they were more open to experimentation in bed on Valentine's Day.
• 20% admitted that they plan to try something unusual this year.
• The most popular game among couples is bondage (32%). Couples also like to tease each other with special toys (24%) and blindfold their partner (partner) (17%).