Do you count "likes" on social networks, flip through a thousand different posts and take selfies every day? 13 signs it's time to take a break from the internet. Probably, it is necessary not so much for you as for your friends?
1. You are reading posts whose titles begin with the words: "7 tricks", "4 ways", "2 things", "8 products", "13 medicines" and "I watched Leviathan." The main thing is that you finish reading them.
2. You saved that list of products and even ate / did not eat something from it. And he sent it to mom (not groceries, but a list!).
3. You really watched Leviathan. I took a selfie at the cinema and wrote a post that begins with the words “I watched Leviathan.”
4. You count the likes and shares under the post about how you watched Leviathan.
5. You got a kidney transplant. You came out of anesthesia, took a picture of your hand with a catheter, then took a selfie, posted it all on the Internet with the words: "Now I have someone else's kidney, better than the old one."
6. You count likes and shares under the post about the kidney.
7. You compare who has more of them: you or that chick from intensive care, happy or annoyed.
8. You generally count likes: barking, barking.
9. You read someone's post about some idiot (or fool) and immediately guessed: it's about you.
10. You wrote your post "in response" and immediately guessed: he immediately guessed that you were talking about him.
11. You go to him every day to check his reaction, and by his silence you guess: he guessed, but he has nothing to answer. And he is desperate about it.
12. You believed that you can understand if you are crazy about the Internet without leaving it.
13. You have finished reading this post.