We do not notice, but almost all of our actions are composed of habits and patterns of behavior. What if our habits are useless, stupid, and even harmful? How to be productive and successful?
When you get rid of bad habits, you get the right ones in return.
So get started today …
1. Don't try to be perfect all the time. The real world does not reward perfectionists, but people who get things done.
2. Stop comparing yourself to others. The only person you have to compete with is yourself.
3. Stop focusing on the past and worrying too much about the future. Only "now" is the most reliable moment. You need to live for today. Do not miss your chance.
4. Stop complaining. We urgently need to do something about this …
5. Stop holding a grudge against someone. It is because of your grievances that you cannot feel full happiness.
6. Stop living in anticipation of something. What we cannot start today cannot be completed tomorrow. Both your knowledge and your mental faculties are useless without appropriate action.
7. Stop lying. In the end, the truth always comes out. Either your actions are subject to you, or they are subject to you.
8. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. The only mistake that can really get you in trouble is if you don't do anything just because you are afraid to make a mistake.
9. Stop saying "I can't." As Henry Ford said: "If you think you are capable of something, or if you think that you will not succeed, you are both right."
10. Stop trying to be everything to everyone. If you can make just one person smile, you can change the world. Perhaps not the whole world, but this person's world for sure. Get started now.
11. Stop thinking that you are not ready. When an opportunity arises, no one ever feels 100% ready to seize it. This is because the greatest opportunities force us to step out of our comfort zone, and this suggests that at first we will be very uncomfortable.
12. Stop setting small goals for yourself. Many people set small goals for themselves because they are afraid of failing. Paradoxically, the fact that they set these small goals already speaks of their failure.
13. Stop doing everything without the help of others. You and your closest people are two integral parts of each other. If you work together on something, the results will be much more fruitful than if you were alone.
14. Stop buying things that you absolutely don't need. Manage your money wisely so it doesn't start to rule you. Don't waste them just to impress others. Don't be fooled by yourself - wealth is not measured by material values.
15. Stop blaming others for your problems. If you take full responsibility for your life upon yourself, you will certainly find happiness. When you blame others for what is happening to you, you deny your responsibility, that is, you deliberately refuse to influence this part of your life.
16. Stop making an elephant out of a fly. The best way to test if something is worth your while is to ask yourself, “Will this matter to you in a year? In three years? In five years?". If not, then you shouldn't even worry about it.
17. Stop living the way society demands of you. Try to exceed your own expectations. And then everything will fall into place.
18. Give up the "sweet and easy life." In modern society, most people are fixated on "quick" problem solving. For example, in order to lose weight, we prefer to take diet pills instead of joining a fitness club and switching to a healthy diet. In the real world, the "magic wand" of each of us is hard work.
19. Stop making promises you can't keep. Don't promise too much. Better do more than you promise.
20. Stop holding back your thoughts and feelings. As tragic as it sounds, people cannot read minds. They will not be able to know what you think and understand how you feel until you tell them it yourself.
21. Don't beat around the bush. Say what you mean and bear in mind what you say. Communicate effectively.
22. Stop being afraid of change. No matter how good or bad the situation is today, it will change. It's just a matter of time. Learn to accept change normally and understand that they all happen for one reason or another. You may not understand this at first, but eventually you realize that it was worth it.
23. Stop thinking that someone or something belongs to you. This is not true. We are all equal. We all breathe the same air. We all receive exactly as much as we give ourselves. And we all get what we deserve.
24. Don't put it off until the very last moment. Those who fail to plan are planning their own failure.
25. Stop this eternal drama. Stay away from people who need timeless drama and don't create your own.
26. Stop being lazy. Make your body move! Try to take a leisurely stroll for at least 30 minutes each day.
27. Quit fast food. You are what you eat.
28. Stop eating when you are bored. Don't take snacks when you're bored. Only eat when you are hungry.
29. Engage in those stupid habits that really are. Do not talk on the phone while driving. Do not drive while intoxicated. Do not smoke. Etc.
30. Stop building relationships with people who are holding you back. Spend time with pleasant, smart, purposeful people, and, which is very important, with your like-minded people.
31. Stop being shy. Meet people. Ask questions. Tell about yourself.
32. Stop worrying about what other people think of you. We all want to make a good first impression (job interview, first date, etc.), but don't let the opinions of others get in your way. What they think and say about you is irrelevant. What matters is what you think of yourself.
33. Stop keeping everything around under your sensitive control. Life is unpredictable. It doesn't matter how bad or how good your business is today, we never know with 100% certainty what awaits us tomorrow. So do your best today, and tomorrow will show the rest.
34. Stop doing the same things over and over. In order to develop, you need to expand your horizons and learn to leave your comfort zone. If you only do what you always do, then you will receive the same as usual.
35. Stop following the path of the slightest resistance. Life is not an easy thing, especially when we plan to reach certain heights. Don't look for the easy way. Do something extraordinary.
36. Stop doing many tasks at the same time. Do one thing better, but definitely right.
37. Stop thinking that those around you are happier than you. The harder you work, the happier you will become.
38. Stop filling every moment of life with some kind of activities. It's okay to be alone sometimes. It is quite normal sometimes not to occupy yourself with anything, but to just mess around. Think, rest.
39. Stop making emotional decisions. Don't let your emotions get the best of your mind. Stop and think carefully before making any vital decisions.
40. Stop doing the wrong thing just because you are good at it. Just because you're good at something doesn't mean you should. Do only what your heart tells you.
41. Stop thinking all the time that you would not want something to happen. Concentrate your attention on what you would like or what would happen. Positive thinking is central to every great success. If you wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful will happen to you today, it will certainly be so.
42. Stop taking yourself too seriously. Others will do it for you. Do not get bored and have a little fun while you have the opportunity.
43. Stop wasting your life in a career that you are not passionate about. Life is too short to waste on such nonsense. Choosing the right career is based on the following: choose the hard work that you enjoy doing. So if you already have such a job, don't stop, keep up the good work. You are on the cusp of something great. Because hard work isn't really that hard if it's your passion.
44. Stop constantly thinking about what you don't have. Appreciate what you already have. Trust me, many people are not as lucky as you.
45. Stop doubting other people. People who are determined are often capable of great things. Remember, the person who says that something cannot be done should not interfere with the person who is already doing it.
46. Stop paying such close attention to every cosmetic product that comes on the market. A pleasant appearance is always pleasing to the eye. Personality attracts the heart. Be proud to be yourself. Then you will really be beautiful.
47. Stop adjusting to those around you. Don't pretend to be who you are not. Be yourself.
48. Stop trying to change just for the sake of changing. When people try too hard to be different, they end up being just like everyone else. Once again, be yourself.
49. Stop being afraid of risk. Those who do not take risks do not drink champagne. Remember, this is the true truth.
50. Stop putting your own needs on the back burner. Yes, of course, you need to help others, but do not forget about yourself. If you want to follow your passion and do something important, then start right now.
And remember, it is mistakes that make us human, they help us grow. Hope keeps us afloat and love is the main reason to live. So keep learning, loving and living. Never give up!