Does your other half annoy and even infuriate? How to live peacefully with your loved one, avoid irritation and enjoy your relationship?
Why do the people closest and dearest to us annoy us the most? Because we idealize them too much and want them to look the best in our and others' eyes. And we begin to improve them, correct behavior and express dissatisfaction. All this can lead to a huge scandal and divorce. How to learn to avoid irritation and not force yourself to do it, but find reasonable arguments and live peacefully with your loved one. Here are some helpful tips on how to avoid unnecessary annoyance.
1. Understand why you become often annoyed. Maybe you are tired and want a change of scenery. Or maybe you just want silence and loneliness. Therefore, if you do not want to get a divorce, then find ways to calm down.
2. Remember all the good things that happened between you. The first meeting, the second date, how we went to rest together. Flip through shared photo albums.
3. Do not discuss only work or problems with each other. Find time at home to share your entertainment and hobbies.
4. Touch each other more often. A light kiss when you meet, touching your hands or stroking will help you soften the situation around.
5. Say more good and kind words just from the heart, no matter there is a reason or not.
6. Each of you should have a personal space and your own corner in the apartment, so that you do not fall into each other's field of vision.
7. Try not to do what your soul mate does not like, especially in spite of it.