The good news is that there are many women who hide or deny that they like you and want to date and have sex with you.
“Today's men are a pitiful shadow of who they could be. Many men take care of their appearance in order to walk through life. Many wear masks to match social and political moods. This is especially true when dealing with women. " Rum Wills
When you consistently or intermittently violate one or more of these seven principles in your interactions with women, you will feel irritated, frustrated, and frustrated.
Here are seven basic principles for maintaining good relationships and behavior:
1. Never hesitate to approach a woman you find attractive. There are only two good reasons not to approach a woman:
a) You are not interested in dating this woman, or having sex with her;
b) You are attracted to her, but you already know that she is married, busy, or has a serious friend. Otherwise, you should never hesitate to approach the woman you like.
You have to force yourself to be active. Consistent implementation of actions leads to a higher degree of self-confidence, not a decrease in the number of failures. It doesn't matter if you get close to ten women and nine of them reject you, the fact that you have taken steps to get closer to them improves and increases your sense of self-confidence.
When you first meet a woman you are interested in, do not worry about how she is going to answer you; Only care about what your honest desires, interests, and intentions are, and concentrate on expressing them in as direct, assertive, and unapologetic manner as possible.
2. As much as possible, always AVOID trivial, inappropriate small talk and / or interesting but unmotivated conversation; When interacting with a woman, you should ALWAYS have a purpose in order to speak to her. You should always try to express a certain desire, a certain interest, and / or a certain intention.
3. Never give too much attention to a woman, which is exclusively "flattering her ego." Always avoid sucking up to a woman or showering her with excessive compliments. It shows weakness and insecurity in your ego. If the woman is not your wife, fiancée, or regular friend, you should never flatter her ego too often.
4. Do not give the woman the impression that she is the only one who is interested in you romantically and / or sexually; In general, women lose interest in you if they feel like they are the only ones who are interested in you. The interest of women attracts the interest of other women. Women are most attracted to men who they know are popular with other women. If you have two or more women interested in you, don't try to hide it. If anything, underline it. Women become more intrigued by you when they feel ‘competing’ with other women for your attention, interest, and companionship.
5. When you express a certain desire to split up a female company, and she asks you something like: "Why should I date you?" or "What are we going to do when we are together?" DO NOT LOSE. Let her know in a very confident, direct manner your SPECIFIC desires, interests, and intentions. If she has a negative reaction to your suggestions (however provocative they may be), DO NOT apologize or make excuses. Always keep your composure and cool, calm confidence. Touchy and cock teasers will almost always criticize you to test you. Most non-manipulative women, if they are not interested, will simply say “I'm not interested” and end their interaction / communication with you. If the woman doesn't share your interests, move on to the next woman.
6. Never go too quickly to “sponsor” a woman or offer her a variety of monetary and / or material gifts when you’re just starting to get to know her; This will make you feel egocentrically weak and desperate for female friendship. A woman will have to earn the privilege of receiving material gifts by proving her loyalty to you, as well as convincing you that she has a genuine, genuine interest in splitting your company romantically and / or sexually.
7. Never criticize or try to diminish the attractiveness of another man that a woman likes. " This shows signs of self-centered insecurity and "Player Hate" (eg, "Oh, that guy isn't that handsome …" or "I don't understand what women see in that guy"). Your jealous and envious comments on that guy will make him appear more attractive to the women you are talking to. Likewise, never whine or complain about the fact that you "dislike" a woman's behavior, and do not express dissatisfaction with the behavior of an ex-girlfriend, ex-lover, or other women in general. No woman wants to date a man, or have sex with a man they see as a weak whiner; If you can't stand something about a woman's behavior, just leave her alone and move on to the next woman.