The only thing that needs to be changed in order to experience more happiness and love and vitality is your way of thinking. How to tidy up your way of thinking?
What do you think about in moments of peace and quiet? How far have you come or how far should you go? About your strengths or weaknesses? About what can happen at the best, or the worst that can be? In moments like this, alone with yourself, pay attention to your thoughts. Because perhaps the only thing that needs to be changed in order to experience more happiness, love, and vitality is your way of thinking.
Below are 60 thought-provoking quotes to help you get your mindset in order.
1. You cannot change what you refuse to look straight in the face.
2. Sometimes good deeds end in failure, but they are replaced by deeds that are even more important and more successful.
3. Don't think about the price. Think about value.
4. Sometimes you have to move away to see things clearly.
5. Too many people buy things they don’t need with money they don’t have in order to impress people they don’t know. Read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad.
6. No matter how many mistakes you make and how slow your progress is, you are still ahead of those who have not tried to do anything.
7. If a person wants to be a part of your life, he will make an obvious effort to do so. Think twice before making room in your heart for people who have made no effort to stay there.
8. Make at least one person smile and maybe you will change the world - not the whole, but at least the world of this person.
9. Saying that someone is nasty or ugly will not make you more attractive.
10. The only normal people you know are those you don't know much about.
11. Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you react to what is happening.
12. The most painful thing is to lose your head because of strong love for someone and in denial of your individuality.
13. It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
14. As we age, we understand that it is not so important to have many friends as to have one, but a real one.
15. Making 100 friends is easy. But to have only one friend who will be on your side, even when hundreds of people are against you, this is an amazing thing.
16. Giving up does not always mean showing weakness, on the contrary, sometimes it means that you are strong and smart enough to get everything out of your head and move on.
17. Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours in a day as Helena Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, etc. …
18. If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you do not want to do this, you will always find an excuse.
19. Don't choose what looks pretty; choose what makes your world beautiful.
20. To love is not to make a choice. Choosing whether to stay in love.
21. True love obliges not to be inseparable, but to be faithful to each other, even in separation.
22. While you are busy looking for the perfect person, you are likely to miss the imperfect person who could make you absolutely happy.
23. Never do something reckless just because you are temporarily upset.
24. You can learn something valuable from your mistakes, if, of course, you do not deny them.
25. In life, if you risk nothing, in fact you risk a lot.
26. Once you stop chasing the wrong things, you can catch up with the right ones.
27. Every situation that has ever happened in your life prepares you for the moment that still lies ahead of you.
28. There is nothing boastful about your superiority over another person. True bragging lies in your superiority over the person you once were. 29. By trying to be someone, you are wasting your time.
30. You will never be who you want to be if you continue to blame everyone else for who you are now.
31. People hide more from you than they show.
32. Sometimes people do not notice what they are doing for them until they stop doing it.
33. Don't listen to what people are saying, look at what they are doing.
34. Being alone does not mean being alone, and being alone does not mean that you are alone.
35. Love is not based on sex, showy feelings, or walking together. Love is being with a person who makes you happy in a way that no one else can.
36. Anyone can come into your life and say how much he loves you. But not everyone will be able to show it, prove it and stay in your life.
37. Light candles, drink wine, dress nicely. You shouldn't store everything for a special occasion, today is the same case.
38. Love and value your parents. We are so busy growing up that we forget that parents also age over time.
39. If you are forced to compromise and give in to your principles for the sake of the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.
40. Learn to love yourself first, instead of loving the ideas of those people who love you.
41. When someone says to you: “You have changed”, then, most likely, you stopped living the way they lived before.
42. It is not necessary to listen to the person who disagrees with you.
43. Be happy. Be yourself. If others don't like it, ignore them. This is your choice, and you do not have to satisfy everyone.
44. When you are doing well, your friends know how you are and who you are. When luck is not on your side, then you already know who your friends are.
45. Do not look for someone who will solve all the problems for you, look for someone who will help you with their solution.
46. Thinking that the world will be fair to you just because you are fair is like hoping that the lion will not eat you because you do not want to eat it.
47. No matter how good or bad you live, waking up every day, be grateful for your life and all that it has provided you. Someone is now fighting for a piece of bread.
48. The smallest act of kindness is much more valuable than intention alone.
49. Many people are very poor because the only thing they have is money.
50. Learn to appreciate what you have before time makes you appreciate the things that you once had.
51. When you start noticing something good in other people, you eventually stop seeing and looking for good in yourself.
52. You will not drown by falling into the water. You will drown standing in it.
53. It is better to know and be disappointed than to never know and always be interested.
54. We do not want some things to happen, but we have no right to change anything, we do not want to know some things, but we must learn them, and there are people without whom we cannot live, but one day we will have to let them go …
55. Happiness is not in what is happening around you, but in what is happening inside you. Most people always expect happiness from other people, but in truth, it is always born not outside, but inside you.
56. If you tell the truth, it becomes part of your past. If you lie, the lie becomes part of your future.
57. What you do every day matters more than what you are going to do in the near future.
58. You will not be able to start a new chapter in your life if you are still rereading the previous one.
59. Things are going well for those people who do their job, no matter what awaits them in the end.
60. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change anything, change your thinking.