The rules of life of Pavel Durov
The rules of life of Pavel Durov
Anonim

The faith of one person is enough to change the world. The creator of the largest social network in Runet shared some of his thoughts.

Today we know that everything can be changed, and each of us has the opportunity to realize any idea. Recently, the SCNARC center calculated that 10% of convinced supporters are enough for the idea to convert the remaining 90% of society to its side.

1. Do what you like. Learn. Teach. Develop. Change yourself from the inside. The golden rule says - do what gives you true pleasure, and then you will become much happier.

2. Give up the garbage that you eat, drink and smoke every day.

3. Learn foreign languages. Russian-speaking Internet users are 60 million. There are a billion English speakers. Knowledge of English is no longer just a whim of intellectuals, but a vital necessity.

4. Read books. The golden rule is read / listen to at least one book a week. These are 50 books a year that will turn your life around.

5. Spend every weekend well.

6. Set goals, write them down on paper, in Word, or in a blog. The main thing is that they are clear, understandable and measurable. If you set a goal, you can either achieve it or not. If you don’t, then there are no options for achievement at all.

7. Learn to type on the keyboard blindly. Time is one of the few treasures you have, and you should be able to type almost as fast as you think. And you should not think about where the required letter is located, but about what you are writing.

Don't know what i'm doing here
Don't know what i'm doing here

8. Ride the time. Learn to manage your affairs so that they work almost without your participation. First, read Allen (Getting Things Done) or Gleb Arkhangelsky. Make decisions quickly, act immediately, don't postpone it. Either do everything, or delegate to someone.

9. Give up computer games, aimless sitting on social networks and stupid surfing the Internet. Minimize communication on social networks, leave one account. Destroy the TV antenna in the apartment.

10. Stop reading the news. All the same, everyone around will talk about key events.

11. Learn to get up early. The paradox is that in the early hours you always do more than in the evening. A person needs 7 hours of sleep, subject to high-quality physical activity and normal nutrition.

12. Try to surround yourself with decent, honest, open, intelligent and successful people.

13. Go in for sports. Yoga, rock climbing, cycling, horizontal bar, parallel bars, football, running, plyometrics, swimming, functional training are the best friends of a person who wants to tone the body and get a burst of endorphins. And forget what an elevator is.

14. Do unusual things. Go to a place where you have never been, take a different route to work, figure out a problem that you know nothing about. Get out of the "comfort zone", expand your knowledge and horizons. Rearrange the furniture at home, change the appearance, hairstyle, image.

15. Get rid of the junk.

16. Forget about the past. Take with you from there only experience, knowledge, good relations and positive impressions.

How to overcome laziness and start acting?
How to overcome laziness and start acting?

17. Don't be afraid. There are no insurmountable obstacles, and all doubts live only in your head. You don't have to be a warrior, you just need to see the goal, dodge obstacles and know that you will achieve it without a single chance of failure.

And another statement by Pavel Durov:

“You know these people - they come up whenever one of us proposes a goal or a solution. Skeptics, materialists, kitchen intellectuals who are not sure of anything but one thing: the problems are eternal, the world is complicated, everything is decided for them.

This disbelief in the ability to change the world is worse than laziness, drunkenness or drug addiction. Because that is what causes them. Skepticism is often presented under the guise of “experience,” “knowledge of life,” or logic; often camouflaged with the words "this is not professional", "no one does this" or "this is not accepted."

Today we know that everything can be changed, and each of us has the opportunity to realize any idea. Recently, the SCNARC center calculated that 10% of convinced supporters are enough for the idea to convert the remaining 90% of society to its side.

Convinced people may be less than 10% - 5, 2, even a thousandth of a percent of the population. But if their belief in success and dedication to the idea are unshakable, they cannot be resisted.

In an extreme case, one person's faith is enough to make changes of any scale. Yours, for example."

"Private Correspondent"

Popular by topic