What are the secrets of millionaires? Facts about millionaires. It turns out that a business where you can earn a LOT is very boring.
What are the secrets of millionaires? It turns out that a business where you can earn a LOT is very boring. In America, for example, it is a network of parking lots, the production of welding equipment, and so on in the same spirit. If you are a genius programmer, forget about millions. Employees are not millionaires.
- Many rich people do not advise others to sit in institutes for a long time. Millionaires who "made themselves" without daddy's inheritance, as a rule, did not advance beyond the 2nd year of the university. No millionaire club will ask you for a higher education diploma.
- Smart millionaires prefer to marry one woman and live with her all their lives. Because left-wing hobbies are exhausting morally and financially, and God forbid, the new lady of the heart will not like something - she can sue and sue part of the capital.
- In China, there are more and more millionaires who have no time to find a life partner. It is for such busy rich people that a special cruise is organized, where they are looking for a suitable life partner. About 50 people go on board the cruise ship, and more than half of them have a fortune of more than $ 20 million. Enviable brides await millionaires on the ship: carefully selected girls who dream of a happy and rich family life.
- Statistics: more than 35% of millionaires work hard - about 45 - 55 hours a week (for comparison: an ordinary hard worker works about 40 hours a week).
- The Scots are considered the most economical and efficient among millionaires, and no one can explain why. But the greatest spenders-millionaires are … Russian oligarchs!
- Immigrants from Russia make up only 6% of the total number of American millionaires. On the other hand, on average, immigrants from Russia are six times more likely to become millionaires than Americans.
- As a special study found out, the heads of those families where there is not only a strict family budget, but also strict control over expenses, become millionaires. Most millionaires said that they spend a lot of time planning their financial future.
- In Russia, the USA and Europe, millionaires are treated differently. Our main source of information about millionaires is still anecdotes about the “new Russians”, all sorts of compromising evidence, as well as beautiful stories about how you can chicly spend money that has come from nowhere.
- In America, the main principle is: “If you know someone with money, do not envy or conflict with him. Better yet, try to earn money yourself, for example, by selling something to a rich man."
- What are the secrets of millionaires? True millionaires never play with their children! The only thing the rich do not skimp about their children is education. No super-expensive toys, performance of whims and other things - children should become worthy successors of the family business.
- Millionaires prefer not to buy a house that is too big. It is believed that a large house is, firstly, terrible expenses for utilities, secondly, you will have to pay a lot to the servants for cleaning and, thirdly, in Europe it is simply indecent.
- 50% of American millionaires buy cars for no more than $ 25,000. 20% of millionaires have never bought a car for more than $ 20,000. And more than a third of American millionaires have a steady craving for used cars.
- Successful millionaires rarely strive to get into the circle of high aristocracy. They prefer not to join any clubs at all, because they have to pay membership fees everywhere and shell out for charity.
- In Russia, absolutely all the current millionaires have amassed their own fortunes. In the world, this category of millionaires is 80% and only about 20% of the rich have inherited millions.
- In the West, the most dear assistant of millionaires is a psychoanalyst. Of course, psychoanalyst fees are kept secret, but it is known, for example, that psychoanalyst Robert De Niro and several famous oligarchs recently bought the eighth house.
- The portrait of the average millionaire turned out to be like this. This is a 57-year-old man. He is married and has three children. About half of the wives of millionaires around the world work. Moreover, the most popular profession here is a teacher.
- Usually millionaires all over the world live relatively modestly. Instead of spending money on themselves, people who have become millionaires invest. On average, a millionaire invests about 20% of his income every year.