A man sweats twice as much as a woman, because he is genetically accustomed to hard physical labor. How to get rid of sweat odor? Reasons for the smell of men.
Man, know! Even when you suddenly wake up with the desire to be beautiful, well-groomed, neat, always shaved, fashionable or elegantly dressed; when you want to show off in a white T-shirt, in a beige shirt, in a light kandura - you are forever doomed to sweat and stink!
Now I am going to talk about unpleasant, unappetizing things without specially selecting euphemisms. It just so happened, it has developed in nature that a man prefers with a greater aroma than any average female. Why? Because everything again comes down to "hunting and the kitchen". I'm already tired of even talking about it!
I myself am amazed at how predictable and predetermined all this is. You don't even have to be interested in why some processes happen this way, while others differently - everything depends on "hunting and the kitchen"! Why does a man run around women? Because he is a hunter and a warrior - and is used to sowing seeds far from his native cave in the hope of multiplying and spoiling all the neighbors. Why is a woman more effective as a politician and manager? Because she is inherent in creativity, caring for the home (read - Motherland) and children (read - people). Why did the Cossack man not like to work? Because he is a warrior in the service - everyone knows the mocking saying “suddenly there’s a war, and I’m tired!” Why does a woman get fat on the bottom and hips? Because … Well, in general, I understand.
And with sweating, the situation is the same - a man sweats twice as much as a woman, because he is genetically accustomed to hard physical labor, which requires more thermoregulation of the body. In addition, the mass of the male body is greater - therefore, there is more water in it. And a woman is small, compact, her work is not so sweeping and heavy, her body temperature is lower - and in order to warm up her body to a degree of sweating, she needs to work hard. And if we are talking about a bed, then a man also needs to work hard to heat up his soul mate. There is a Japanese proverb - "men sweat and women burn." Also, Japanese researchers argue that sweating is directly related to testosterone, a male hormone - and many would probably like to get rid of this hormone forever, but I do not advise them to be so hasty.
Sweat, by the way, isn't just stinking water. Sweat itself doesn't stink too much. The consequences of it stink - bacteria that multiply and sour in the secluded corners of the armpits, in the groin, etc.
By the way, here I figured out the word "armpits" - armpits - these are just cavities "under the muscles"! And no mice and jokes have nothing to do with it.
So there you go! Sweat is a labeling element, both sexual and social. German scientists took such a step - and I did not even doubt that it would be precisely German scientists, people from the motherland of caprophagia. They found that women reacted strongly positively to the sweat of athletes who played badminton with passion. But the men, stupidly and without pleasure, ran eight circles around the stadium, did not provoke any sexual initiative. Further - the female nose is able to determine which of the men is the alpha male, and which is quiet and bore. He, this nose-carrier, does this with the help of volatile pheromones, which you will not remove from your body even if you wash with hydrogen peroxide!
Let's move on from idle reasoning to practice. Let's immediately separate the sweaty people from the really sick people. There is such a sore called hyperhidrosis. Palms, feet, ears and crown of the head sweat - often the patient cannot take an object off the table - it slips out of his fingers! This is some kind of nonsense! Such patients need to be collected and put on comedy shows - but, unfortunately, there are only one percent of them on the planet. And in other cases, profuse sweating is associated with the following:
- nervous disorders, including vegetative-vascular dystonia, as a syndrome of "panic attack";
- here you can glue both stress and strong emotions, not the fact that they are always negative;
increased activity of the thyroid gland;
- hormonal disorders;
- and the funny thing is hot food, food, just heat - who would have thought ?!
How to get rid of constantly sweaty torso, stains on clothes in the chest, belly, back and armpits? From the stench of a horse stall and a thin smell of sourness? I will pass again to the paragraph presentation - it interferes with engaging in lengthy conversations.
- First, gentlemen, wash yourself more often! Not only in the morning and in the evening - it is useful, on occasion, and a couple of times during the day, especially in hot countries. For example, Thais wash themselves several times a day, and it is even considered indecent to wear the same clothes twice;
- the doctor will be happy to prescribe you tranquilizers to calm your nerves or special drugs that block the nerve endings of the sweat glands. But if sweat has stopped flowing down the chest and neck, it can begin to stand out on the lower back and drain into the panties;
- a deodorant improves body odor, but it is only an antiperspirant that fights against the release of sweat - a half measure, since the decrease in sweating is no more than 50%, and even then it is not guaranteed. By the way, you cannot block sweat - otherwise you will simply overheat and grunt somewhere on the hot streets of Istanbul or Volgograd;
- Botox injections. Have you seen the Oscars? Nobody sweats - that's the bastards! Of course, if dermatologists and cosmetologists all over the country prepare bohemians for this event in a week or two. Small doses of botulism poison block sweat glands - and voila!
- drion machine is a procedure akin to electrophoresis. You are lying in a bathtub, and a weak current ionizes your body, suppressing the mechanisms responsible for the release of sweat;
- mineral deodorants - everything is new - this is successfully forgotten old, I will not add anything else.
And the top tip - don't wear those nasty synthetic gear! Buy clothes made from natural fibers, they allow the body to breathe, change warmth with the atmosphere, and not rot and sour, as in a plastic bag.
And also exercise - it lowers all those sad effects! Better to stink at the gym than on a date
Although, according to scientists, in order to achieve this date, it is necessary for a woman to smell at least once of our natural, masculine, sexually mature, labor amber.
Every decent, clean woman will immediately want to wash you. And then - together in the bath!