Is it true that all the men who "did not trample on boots" are not men at all? They say that the army makes a real representative of the strong half of humanity out of a youngster.
That neither woman - that did not give birth, That is not a man that did not serve! Many times I was convinced that a real man is one who normally evaluates an adequate situation and reacts to it objectively. Hard? That's right, it should be so. In general, a man should be a little more beautiful and smarter than a monkey.
Is it true that all the men who "did not trample their boots" are not men at all? They say that the army makes a real representative of the strong half of humanity out of a youngster. Is it true?
Let's try to distinguish and analyze some types of masculine character among those who "saluted the Motherland" and those who did not succeed in this event for various reasons. Let's conditionally divide according to four criteria:
- those who served and are strong in spirit;
- those who served, and not strong in spirit;
- those who not served, and is strong in spirit;
- and, finally, those who did not serve, and they have problems with fortitude.
In understanding the strength of the spirit, I include such human parameters as: the ability to "drive a nail into the wall", the ability to stand up for yourself and your loved ones, the ability to defend your point of view, common sense and a clear life position in the form of purposefulness (for many women this is an important sign natural selection).
So let's go …
1. Has served, learned all the hardships and difficulties of army life, is strong morally and physically. I personally know enough men of this type to make an objective assessment. I will say one thing, one of these people is my father, respectively, and I looked up to him all my life. He recalls his service in the army during the Soviet Union with interest, pointing out that during that period of his life, the army in many ways helped him become more mature and more confident in looking at life. I think many of today's youth will say that our fathers and grandfathers, who "passed" the army of those times, are much stronger than at the present time. I do not argue that now there are also pros and cons, but the difference is significant.
Photo: dvidshub flickr.com/dvids 2. Served, learned all the hardships and difficulties of army life, but somehow not very good with "fortitude". On my life path, I have come across very few such representatives of humanity, and, most likely, I will not be able to evaluate them correctly enough. You never know what reasons influenced their character and / or state of mind. Here either the service is somehow not so built, or … or not the service. It's simple.
If we touch upon the issue of bullying, then I would like to say that there is still no way to get away from it, so moral self-confidence before entering the service is undoubtedly a plus. True, as history shows, in some parts there are “grandfathers with deviations in the psyche” who sometimes go too far, overstep certain boundaries, after which the person (recruit) is not brought up at all and matures, grows stronger and becomes more courageous, but quite the opposite. It remains only to hope that everything is fixable, well, or, in extreme cases, everything is treated. In any case, you need to "pull yourself together" and normally sort out the whole situation.
Well, okay, advice here in each individual example will not help, so let's move on.
3. When I was a builder, many times I came across this type of men who did not serve in the army. But I am ready to argue with anyone that many of them will easily prove themselves as defenders, whether in a situation with a girl, or in a situation with the Motherland, they can easily explain their point of view, and can still give in the face with appropriate statements in their female address or address. It's just that in life they did not manage to try on boots and shoulder straps. Whether it's school, sores or other life situations (for example, children … anything can happen). Ask me why I am not claiming that these men are not trying to cut them off? I will answer - any of them, in principle, is ready to go and serve normally, it just does not depend on them.
And often, service in many respects will not change anything in their character. Normally "sharpened" hands and a thinking head allow them to create a family, feed it and protect it. These requirements are probably the most basic for the male half of our state. The girls will support me.
4. And finally, the last option. This is where the trouble is. I've also seen enough representatives of this type. To the question: "Attitude to military service?", Basically the answers are either "1, 5 years of wasted time!" ". Basically, behind all this lies ordinary cowardice, which later accompanies all life and hides behind a set of complexes.
These "men" are afraid of hard work, they also cannot come up and meet a girl, same-sex love, etc. etc. Degradation, in a word. My opinion is that all of them will be in the army, they will definitely add masculinity there.
The worst thing is that we stop being able to say "NO!", And above all - to ourselves. No smoking, especially at school. No - excessive alcohol consumption, and as a result - addiction (but there are exceptions who could say “no” to themselves and which I know personally). And yet, no - sports and a healthy lifestyle (laziness, obesity and low sex drive - well, this, in my opinion, is generally out of the ordinary)
One thing is gratifying that the overwhelming majority of us are still normal sober-minded individuals. We are not afraid of either hard or mental (but exhausting) work. In general, I believe that even if you did not serve in the army, then at least you need to work with your hands, even purely for educational purposes.
We can meet a girl not only in a bar or at a disco in a “cheerful state”. And sometimes just walk up the street and start a conversation (it's actually not always that easy). In some not particularly pleasant situations, we can stand up for her and for ourselves.
Photo: Vincent Boiteau flickr.com/2dogs_productions In general, in life we try not to lose our heads and respond adequately to any situations and blows of fate. Some of us don't even need an army for that.
Summing up, I would like to say that the army has many pluses as well as minuses. Someone simply needs it, but someone can do without it. In both cases, service in the armed forces is an integral part of building a masculine character.
“You have to be strong
You should be able to say:
Hands off, off me!
You have to be strong
Otherwise … Why would you be?"
Lyrics from the song of V. Tsoi