Sometimes a word is stronger than a fist. The best 50 phrases of all times and peoples, spoken by a strong half of humanity.
50 best phrases spoken by famous men:
1. I love work, it fascinates me. I can sit and stare at her for hours.
© Jerome K. Jerome.
2. What if the world is an illusion and there is nothing? Then I definitely overpaid for the carpet.
© Woody Allen.
3. The doctor gives me two weeks to live. It would be nice in August.
© Ronnie Shakes.
4. Many men, having fallen in love with a dimple on their cheeks, marry the whole girl by mistake.
© Stephen Leacock.
5. Boxing is a friendly hemorrhage.
© Emil the meek.
6. The first person to throw a curse instead of a stone was the creator of civilization.
© Sigmund Freyd.
7. Freedom of speech is never so precious as when you accidentally hit your finger with a hammer.
© Marshall Lamsden.
8. We carry out difficult tasks immediately, impossible - a little later.
© USAF motto.
9. Happiness is pleasure without remorse.
© Leo Tolstoy.
10. I am grateful that I have two middle fingers, although it would be nice to have a couple more.
© Marilyn Manson.
11. Life is what happens to us while we make plans.
© John Lennon.
12. I don’t always know what I’m talking about, but I know I’m right.
© Muhammad Ali.
41. They learn from their mistakes - they make a career out of others.
© Alexander Furstenberg.
42. For a long time I remain under the impression that I made on a woman.
© Karl Kraus.
43. I've always said that a woman should be like a good horror film: the more space for the imagination, the better.
© Alfred Hitchcock.
44. Love your neighbor as yourself, but do not be close to anyone.
© Louis Beale.
45. The world is ruled by the young when they are old.
© George Bernard Shaw.
46. I can live life without the necessary, but I cannot live without the unnecessary.
© Mikhail Svetlov.
47. I am never as busy as during my leisure hours.
48. A bachelor is a person who has a table and a sofa, and the history of the sofa is much richer.
© Henrik Yagodzinsky.
49. I'll be back.
© Arnold Schwarzenegger.
50. Love for a woman is something between dialogue and chocolate. And for a man - something between sex and beer.
© Mel Gibson.