Time to think about general fitness, and especially endurance. A set of exercises aimed at the work of all muscle groups.
While practicing riding a motocross motorcycle, he increasingly began to think about his physical fitness. At the initial stage of training, depending on the exercises performed, one or the other muscle groups were strongly contracted. Then, naturally, they got used to the stress and became less tired. But at one moment, when the “course of a young fighter” was successfully completed and a natural desire to ride and fight with rivals with high quality came, I thought hard about general physical fitness, and especially about endurance. It was no longer interesting to drive several laps slowly, I wanted to screw, practicing the technique and maintaining a constant high pace. And for this, the body must work well. The muscles should be in good shape, and with them the ligaments, which gives in the complex a good general physical condition, endurance and an excellent response to all kinds of force majeure that occurs when driving in a racing mode. Also, control over the rhythm of breathing and the work of the heart remains very important.
Nowadays, not everyone can devote a few hours a day to exercise in the gym or pool, and I am no exception.
And then I remembered one simple set of exercises. The exercises are simple, but aimed at working all muscle groups and training endurance. This will not take up a lot of your precious time. Just five to ten minutes to warm up and eight minutes to exercise.
What, in fact, we are talking about and what we need for this. There are only five exercises: pull-ups (on the bar), push-ups from the floor, swinging the press (horizontal bench), throwing out legs, jumping with alternating legs.
2. Push ups. Also, everything was taught at school. Legs together, keep your back straight (no bending). Down - inhale, up - exhale.
3. Swinging the press. From a supine position, we bend at the lower back, raise our body and reach our knees with our chin. Hands locked behind the head, elbows apart. Inhale during extension, exhale, respectively, when lifting the body. If there is no one to hold your legs, you can fasten yourself with some kind of belt to the bench.
4. Throwing out legs. Both palms are on the ground, the body is fully crouched. The legs are thrown back, with the back flexing, then we return to the starting position. The exhalation is carried out when the legs are thrown back.
5. Jumping with change of legs. Hands locked behind the head, elbows apart, body perpendicular to the ground, back straight. One leg, bent at the knee, is in front, the other is straightened and extended back. We change legs alternately. Inhale is made when jumping, exhale when landing.
And now about the number of repetitions and the pace. The whole complex is given exactly eight minutes, which must be evenly distributed between all exercises and rest.
So (we don't change the sequence):
- Pull-ups - 20 times.
- Push-ups - 60 times.
- Swing the press - 40 times.
- Throwing out legs - 40 times.
- Jumping with a change of legs - 45 times in 1 minute.
This set of exercises is used as a warm-up exercise in the preparation of special forces fighters, therefore, it is aimed not at swaying muscles a la Schwarzenegger, but at endurance.
Also, the development of endurance, and, accordingly, the rhythm of breathing, is facilitated by jumping rope and running.
And, may the force be with us!
Good luck in your labors!