All human weaknesses can also be the strengths of a person, depending on what angle to look at and depending on what people a given person is dealing with
Is it possible to divide human weaknesses or weaknesses according to gender? I don't think so, because both men and women are people, and their weak points or weaknesses are the same, albeit different. It is a well-known fact that in every person there are two bioenergetics - Ying and Yan, and it has long been confirmed by numerous scientific studies that XY chromosomes are present in men and women.
But human weaknesses or weaknesses depend on factors such as: upbringing, social environment, genetic predisposition, character, willpower of each particular individual. I want to draw your attention to the fact that in our world there are a lot of effeminate men with habits, character and weak points of a typical, in the conventional sense, women. There are women who, in their individual personal characteristics, surpass almost any traditional man. You yourself know very well what weaknesses people have, their detailed list is described in the Bible, in the chapter on common human sins.
- fierce, unbridled craving for sex, regardless of any principles and morals;
- unhealthy love for alcohol, as a result - drunkenness, alcoholism;
- the most terrible craving for gossip, intrigue, talkativeness and verbiage, surpassing all conceivable limits;
- excessive obsessive fear or phobias of life in any of its manifestations;
- pathological laziness or workaholism;
- a special passion for an ineradicable desire to suppress, offend, manipulate, humiliate and assert oneself at the expense of other people;
- a terrible craving for the game, the Internet, acquisitions, "rags", as one of the results - shopaholism;
- constant annoying, persistent and often unconscious desire to be humiliated;
- excessive boastfulness;
- nudism, voyeurism, exhibitionism;
- constant blues and endless whining about and without it;
But the biggest weakness is to forget that we are all people and that we are all created by one God and we walk under one God.
If we talk about the separation of human weaknesses by gender, then they are purely anatomical. We all studied anatomy at school and are very familiar with the features of the human body, so as not to know the anatomical features of men and women.
But all human weaknesses can also be the strengths of an individual, depending on what angle you look at, depending on what circumstances, conditions and depending on what people a given person is dealing with. And the presence of such a concept as a measure would be very appropriate here. As they say - everything is good in moderation. Yes, only here it is to establish and determine where this very measure can be inconceivably difficult.
The individual will not be able to establish the very measure at which our human weaknesses or weaknesses acquire a completely different quality level, they simply become our strength or the strongest sides of the human personality.
In order to establish harmony, a certain kind of strength is needed to stop, think, understand and understand what exactly leads to such mental confusion and loss of mental harmony that causes such unbearable mental pain. It is necessary to figure it out, no matter how painful it is, to tell yourself that it is time to put a fat "point" and get rid of these events, circumstances, people. And after being freed, and leaving the “past” in the “past”, harmony will appear, peace of mind will be established, and a measure will be found, if observed, human weaknesses will turn into human strength.
I am for harmony and peace of mind, and you? I think you yourself know. The choice is always yours.